SOLD 600pc Dunes Commemorative CC version 1 (Final Reduction) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marhault

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I'm selling a 600 pc Dunes Commemorative cash set. This set was purchased from the Chiproom out of the original China Clay remake. Chips are in excellent condition. 1 or 2 chips have a small flake from the edge, one of the pink chips has a label that was applied wrong in production and it's slightly folded under. These chips saw at least bi-weekly use for many years till roughly 9-10 months ago when I replaced them with a Horseshoe Cincinnati cash set. They've sat for almost a year, could maybe use a light oiling but had been cleaned very recently before being shelved. Maybe 2-3 games after cleaning so no grime.

These were my second set of chips I ever purchased. I've loved them the whole time I've owned them honestly. I'm selling for 2 reasons, 1 I've been making more and more purchases and I need the room for other THC sets and I also want to pass these on to someone else who can enjoy them.

We always played 25/50 blinds and most of my friends are cheap when it comes to cash games so we rarely used the 25s mostly just friendly small pots. No one got rich in my cash games, was just an excuse to hang out, drink a few, maybe watch some baseball/football.

Breakdown
$0.25 x 200
$0.50 x 100
$1.00 x 200
$5.00 x 60
$25.00 x 40

Also have a 600 PC carrying case that was purchased later that has the Dunes artwork embossed on the outside of it. It's just a standard silver colored chip case you see everywhere but it's included if you want it but obviously could affect shipping. I'll try to get a pic of it later today.

Asking price is $225 $200 $185 you pay shipping shipping included. Payment through PayPal FF or you pay the extra. Not splitting unless everything is accounted for. Thanks!
20190915_080350.jpg

20190915_082032.jpg

20190915_082417.jpg

20190915_082709.jpg

20190915_082812.jpg

Adding pics of the case. Full disclosure. The case was purchased separate from the chips and I've never actually had the chips in it. It was a 600 chip case that had dunes on it so I picked it up. It's included with the sale if the buyer wants
20190916_101442.jpg

20190916_101459.jpg

Last edited:
I've had 2 fair offers from newer members that I accepted then one disappeared and the other declined his own offer? Interesting...

Final sale price is $185 shipping included MINUS the case (you're welcome to have the case if you pay the extra shipping it's just cheaper without it). Just trying to make room for recent and future purchases and pass on some solid chips to someone who can get as much enjoyment out of them as I did. After this it's on to flea-bay.

I've been following this post, debating whether to buy them. I have some of the Dunes chips that I purchased from Apache this year, they don't say "commemorative" . But by the pictures the 25c, $1 and $5 chips look the same. Can anyone tell me if there are any differences between the two sets of chips besides the label?

@Pinesol13 Some of the spots and colors might not match if I'm being honest. With CCs sometimes even in the same batch there's color matching issues. I could send you better pics when I get home so you can compare but it's very possible that there's more differences than just the labels.

This is too good of a deal to pass up. If @Pinesol13 declines to purchase I will take them. I'm looking for an entry level cash set and this may be the best deal I have seen yet. PM me. I will take it with out the case.

This is too good of a deal to pass up. If @Pinesol13 declines to purchase I will take them. I'm looking for an entry level cash set and this may be the best deal I have seen yet. PM me. I will take it with out the case.

I'm happy to pass on it if you're definitely ready to purchase. I already have a good amount of Dunes, plus a set of Pharoahs and some others from Apache, and a custom ceramic set. I should probably save my money for the inevitable jump to Paulsons anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom