For Sale 500x Majestics China Clay ($5/$25/$100/$500) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

loosechange101

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I made a post recently looking to buy a China Clay (or possibly ceramic) set in Switzerland. Having found some options, I'm now looking to sell my set in Toronto (makes much more sense to sell and re-buy in Switzerland, than to ship).

The chips are in this picture. I can get my brother to take more on request if needed, but this is what I have on hand.

Note the chips in the front are samples. I would probably want to hold onto these for now, but if the anyone is interested we can discuss it.

1670172962574.png

The breakdown is as follows:

$5 x 200 (note two sets, slight colour difference from different manufacturing runs I think)
$25 x 150
$100 x 100
$500 x 50

It's a great set, seen decent use (maybe around 20-30 home games) but in good shape. Purchased from a fellow chipper on PCF initially. He gave me a great deal to get me started, so looking to get back only what I put into it, which was after exchange is around $200 USD all inclusive. So I'd like to sell it for the same, $200 USD + shipping to wherever, from Toronto, Canada.

I'm happy to throw in the cards, dealer/blind buttons and the case (roughly $80 CAD value) for another $20 USD, or sell the chips on their own.

Thanks!

LC

Hi all,

I made a post recently looking to buy a China Clay (or possibly ceramic) set in Switzerland. Having found some options, I'm now looking to sell my set in Toronto (makes much more sense to sell and re-buy in Switzerland, than to ship).

The chips are in this picture. I can get my brother to take more on request if needed, but this is what I have on hand.

Note the chips in the front are samples. I would probably want to hold onto these for now, but if the anyone is interested we can discuss it.

View attachment 1034290

The breakdown is as follows:

$5 x 200 (note two sets, slight colour difference from different manufacturing runs I think)
$25 x 150
$100 x 100
$500 x 50

It's a great set, seen decent use (maybe around 20-30 home games) but in good shape. Purchased from a fellow chipper on PCF initially. He gave me a great deal to get me started, so looking to get back only what I put into it, which was after exchange is around $200 USD all inclusive. So I'd like to sell it for the same, $200 USD + shipping to wherever, from Toronto, Canada.

I'm happy to throw in the cards, dealer/blind buttons and the case (roughly $80 CAD value) for another $20 USD, or sell the chips on their own.

Thanks!

LC
Grrat deal, good job paying it forward. GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom