SOLD 500-chip BCC Four Suits micro cash set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I impulse-bought these recently because I've always loved the design and the price was a steal. I forgot how much I personally dislike the flame mold. :oops:

So I'm offering them back up for the same great price I got them for - $400 plus shipping cost for 500 minty BCC chips. PM if interested.

80x $0.05
150x $0.25
150x $1
100x $5
20s $20

Photos shamelessly jacked from @MatB's listing. I hope that's cool. :whistle: :whistling:

IMG_4621.JPG
IMG_4622.JPG
IMG_4626.JPG
IMG_4627.JPG
IMG_4628.JPG
IMG_4629.JPG
IMG_4630.JPG

I've never seen these before, very nice chips! GLWS

Are the inlays different on both sides, or are some of the $1 chips without denoms? In the photo of the white chips there is a chip on the right with no value listed but the same color/pattern.

There were some of the 1 chips without a denom if i remember correctly of the former sale...

Nice chips btw, GLWS!

Sale pending.

I've never seen these before, very nice chips! GLWS

Are the inlays different on both sides, or are some of the $1 chips without denoms? In the photo of the white chips there is a chip on the right with no value listed but the same color/pattern.

Good catch; I didn't even notice. After further review, 15 of the $1s are the NCV version without denom. Those are the only NCVs in the set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom