Not open for further replies.

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Relisting, old thread was locked

Bought these to add to the CVB $1s I had, I've decided there's some other things coming up that I'd rather focus on. These chips are drilled but only in the centers. I've spoken with Gear who says they can be milled and labeled over with no issues. I was going to fill the holes in, but I've also been told that isn't necessary, if labels are applied correctly the hole will likely be unnoticeable. Your results may vary as they are not milled, so I have not labeled any to test.
The hole sizes vary with each chip, but none are outside of the inner recess.
They are cleaned and oiled, but could use a barrel oil. I freshly oiled again for comparison. I do not have a color sample, the chips are red, the edgespots are dark green and light gray.

452 x $5
Chips are in used condition but overall good shape, not bike tires, do have fleabites throughout all the racks.
440 are ready to be someone's next great success. The extra 12 are either warped, have some damage to the faces from drilling, or have large fleabites. I sorted through them all, 4 times. I pulled the 12 as "sample chips"

Asking $750 shipped.

20220221_181950.jpg
20220221_182223.jpg
20220221_182050.jpg
20220221_181959.jpg
20220223_214532.jpg

Last edited:
And yes I copy and pasted my old text from the previous ad. If anyone needs proof of identity I am happy to provide that.

Probably don't even need to fill it if you mill and label with a good textured label.
If I remember correctly, after time it can get noticable. But it was relatively easy if ya did it before milling. Didn't need to be packed pretty, just dry. Then the mill smoothed it out.

If I remember correctly, after time it can get noticable. But it was relatively easy if ya did it before milling. Didn't need to be packed pretty, just dry. Then the mill smoothed it out.
Is this you offering a hole plugging service :)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom