For Sale 44 Huntington Park $20 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
$88 shipped conus
Chips are great. I was going to list them the other night, but then when I picked up 40 with one hand, I was so impressed with their condition that I decided to keep them.
But I don't need them. I'm just not a california colors kind of guy - I'll never use them.
As described by my seller:
44, most are good used condition but 5-8 are more worn/used
I'd agree with that - seems to me like two solid barrels and a few worn extras
His pictures and mine:
F0BB60A8-4587-4B28-825A-EDE43B116F0F.jpeg
B36535D1-3F63-469E-AFE0-2C1895A77C2D.jpeg
10D2E2C8-8988-4758-98B2-3016A9537B1F.jpeg

I don’t even know what to say to you people. It’s like you’re trying to make me explode.
But no, I’m in a good mood. I’m staying positive.
I haven’t gotten any PMs from anybody, but right now, I’d say the first guy has dibs on the whole lot if he wants it (god forbid somebody buy an entire lot of 44 whole chips.) if not, he’s got dibs on a barrel.
The second guy, who wants ten, is probably sol, unless the first guy decides he wants 34.
The third guy might get me to do something I’ve never done, and ship a barrel to Europe, god help me.
Sort it out amongst yourselves, I guess. I dunno. I should have stayed in bed.

I don’t even know what to say to you people. It’s like you’re trying to make me explode.
But no, I’m in a good mood. I’m staying positive.
I haven’t gotten any PMs from anybody, but right now, I’d say the first guy has dibs on the whole lot if he wants it (god forbid somebody buy an entire lot of 44 whole chips.) if not, he’s got dibs on a barrel.
The second guy, who wants ten, is probably sol, unless the first guy decides he wants 34.
The third guy might get me to do something I’ve never done, and ship a barrel to Europe, god help me.
Sort it out amongst yourselves, I guess. I dunno. I should have stayed in bed.

Can I get just 1.5 chips? :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom