For Sale 43mm Royals -- 7 racks (1 Viewer)

DeeVee8

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Updated 4/11.

Whites: 100 with my labels.

IMG_2096.jpg
IMG_2097.jpg
IMG_2098.jpg
IMG_2099.jpg

Last edited:
Big fan of Royals, high recommended for a good beginner cash set. I know the denoms are high but possible tourny set? GLWS

Big fan of Royals, high recommended for a good beginner cash set. I know the denoms are high but possible tourny set? GLWS
I'm still trying to understand the snob culture on here about what a starter set is. It seems you need a chip set that costs hundreds if not thousands of dollars to get out of the "starter" category.

I'm not attacking you just expressing a thought to your comment.

I think Royals are excellent chips

I'm still trying to understand the snob culture on here about what a starter set is. It seems you need a chip set that costs hundreds if not thousands of dollars to get out of the "starter" category.

It's my only set at the moment lol I love them, they shuffle and stake great. Better than some Paulsons in my opinion

A chip set of royals will cost you hundreds. I think some would consider anything you can buy "off the shelf" in the starter category. Awesome chips I have some high denomination of these for a tournament set.

A chip set of royals will cost you hundreds. I think some would consider anything you can buy "off the shelf" in the starter category. Awesome chips I have some high denomination of these for a tournament set.
True.....I should have clarified the hundreds part of my comment more lol

Do you guys know if there is a cheaper way to get labels than through Apache? They're asking 12 cents a label for Royals, and since you need 2 per chip, that's nearly half of the cost of a new chip.

I could take a rack of white if this gets split. Preferably the blanks etc because I'll be relabeling as Cattery.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom