4/2/23 Chip Room Sale Aftermath (1 Viewer)

chippitydoodah

Full House
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
What a thrilling day I got to participate in! It reminded me of a snow globe sitting on a shelf. Everything was at peace and then at 2pm when the sale went live it was like that snow globe got shaken up. I was in a flurry to get my choices in, going back and forth from the sale to PayPal then back again. Being a newcomer I made plenty of mistakes. I did good and also not so good but it was a rush. Then the classifieds started lighting up. Pinkdan offered up some Sam's Town Blue Beauties and kaimat posted charcoal horsehead horseshoe stamps. Utgtrash posted not 1 but 2 New Chipper deals that I'm sure the over 1 year members are jealous of (pick me! pick me!). OneEyedHack has some Bounty chips and bad ass dealer buttons. There are Jumers (sheikh167) and Tigers (BarrieJ3) and Snappers (FordPickup92) oh my! Now things have settled down and we read about the winners and losers (I am both) as they post on the thread. But nobody is angry. Frustrated? Yeah, a bit. But man that was one hell of a shake up. Thank you to everyone who was involved and I can't thank PCF enough. I love it here.

Kevin

1680482298470.gif

What a thrilling day I got to participate in! It reminded me of a snow globe sitting on a shelf. Everything was at peace and then at 2pm when the sale went live it was like that snow globe got shaken up. I was in a flurry to get my choices in, going back and forth from the sale to PayPal then back again. Being a newcomer I made plenty of mistakes. I did good and also not so good but it was a rush. Then the classifieds started lighting up. Pinkdan offered up some Sam's Town Blue Beauties and kaimat posted charcoal horsehead horseshoe stamps. Utgtrash posted not 1 but 2 New Chipper deals that I'm sure the over 1 year members are jealous of (pick me! pick me!). OneEyedHack has some Bounty chips and bad ass dealer buttons. There are Jumers (sheikh167) and Tigers (BarrieJ3) and Snappers (FordPickup92) oh my! Now things have settled down and we read about the winners and losers (I am both) as they post on the thread. But nobody is angry. Frustrated? Yeah, a bit. But man that was one hell of a shake up. Thank you to everyone who was involved and I can't thank PCF enough. I love it here.

Kevin
Yah…me too.

100% I'm new to PCF & hooked on it but I'm old school chip collector from back in the dawn of eBay where I bought Mirage Springs (from the mayor of Desert Springs) and Crystal Park and Mayaguez Hilton chips. Hold em and tournaments were in their infancy so all I needed were small sets to cover 8 guys buying in $100 each to play dealer games ($1's, $5's & a handful of $25's. From then to now I've been more consumed with my family but now I have more disposable income to return to this passion.

100% I'm new to PCF & hooked on it but I'm old school chip collector from back in the dawn of eBay where I bought Mirage Springs (from the mayor of Desert Springs) and Crystal Park and Mayaguez Hilton chips. Hold em and tournaments were in their infancy so all I needed were small sets to cover 8 guys buying in $100 each to play dealer games ($1's, $5's & a handful of $25's. From then to now I've been more consumed with my family but now I have more disposable income to return to this passion.
Booyah!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom