Cancelled 300+ Dealer Buttons - Grab Bags! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 95.5%
63   3   1
I do not plan on attempting to list/sell any of these individually as I only ship in flat rate boxes and it wouldn't be worth it for you, nor the work for me.

Payment on Receipt of DBs - Shipping Saturday AM or Tuesday

10 DBs for $70 Shipped - Under $7 a DB
20 DBs for $120 Shipped - Under $6 a DB
30 DBs for $150 Shipped - Under $5 a DB

If there is a psychopath who would like all 320ish DBs available, I'll run em at 4.50 a DB and cover shipping.

DBs to be chosen completely at random. When packing, I will ensure that there are no duplicates. There's another 20ish not pictured. Every DB is full sized (I will remove the Condado).

1656034047578.png

01DEBE21-8485-4626-9381-2A3D9FAB967C.jpeg

Last edited:
I do not plan on attempting to list/sell any of these individually as I only ship in flat rate boxes and it wouldn't be worth it for you, nor the work for me.

Payment on Receipt of DBs - Shipping Saturday AM or Tuesday

10 DBs for $70 Shipped - Under $7 a DB
20 DBs for $120 Shipped - Under $6 a DB
30 DBs for $150 Shipped - Under $5 a DB

If there is a psychopath who would like all 320ish DBs available, I'll run em at 4.50 a DB and cover shipping.

DBs to be chosen completely at random. When packing, I will ensure that there are no duplicates. There's another 20ish not pictured. Every DB is full sized (I will remove the Condado).

View attachment 937508

View attachment 937496
looks like you are building a limit set out of dealer buttons

I know I provided @BarrieJ3 with many (most?) of these, but I would honk he’s got some hidden gems in there that I would want.

I know I provided @BarrieJ3 with many (most?) of these, but I would honk he’s got some hidden gems in there that I would want.
Nope. Lol, these are pretty much entirely you.

I'm pretty sure I gave you......that DB that I can't mention publicly. If you didn't get a super unique one from me for your collection, then I need to take a look and get that over.

Nope. Lol, these are pretty much entirely you.

I'm pretty sure I gave you......that DB that I can't mention publicly. If you didn't get a super unique one from me for your collection, then I need to take a look and get that over.
Oh yeah, that’s the crown jewel in my collection. Love it!

Got any Bahamia buttons in there?
I think I see some in there if not all of them. (Flowers on the rolling edge between the word dealer). I got a Bahamia set in the mail so would like to buy those if ur willing…lemme know, thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom