SOLD 300 CPC Custom Rounders Cash Set On MD-50 Mold - 48 Hour Auction (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angie99

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
  1. STARTING BID: [ $350 ]
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of [ $5 ]
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [ 1:35PM EDT 7/16/19 Tuesday ] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: [ Free to Conus ]
  10. Payment Terms: [ PP FF ]

.25 - 50 (Tri - Moon, Canary Yellow base with Dayglo Green/Dayglo Pink/Lavender spots)
$1 - 75 (418, Blue base with Dayglo Tiger/Dayglo Arc Yellow spots)
$5 - 75 (618, Red base with Black/White spots)
$25 - 50 (6D18, Green base with Dayglo Yellow/Dayglo Peach spots)
$100 - 50 (3TA316, Black base with Dayglo Pink/Dayglo Peacock/Grey spots)

Intl buyers pay shipping difference (USPS MFRB). Only put into play once, in near mint condition. No speed bumps on any chips.

Last edited:
Tomorrow is Monday. Auction ends 1:35pm EST on Tuesday

The time was quoted because EST is Eastern Standard Time. Most areas are currently in Daylight Savings Time (EDT), which is different by 1 hour. If it's when the clocks on the East Coast say 1:35pm, then it's actually EDT. If you are in a different timezone or in an area that doesn't observe Daylight Savings Time, that could make a difference with respect to when you think the auction ends.

The time was quoted because EST is Eastern Standard Time. Most areas are currently in Daylight Savings Time (EDT), which is different by 1 hour. If it's when the clocks on the East Coast say 1:35pm, then it's actually EDT. If you are in a different timezone or in an area that doesn't observe Daylight Savings Time, that could make a difference with respect to when you think the auction ends.
Good point. Changed it to EDT

@Angie99 are these stock chips for CPC?
CPC does have stock Rounder sets on their website on the A/Scroll/Circle Square mold with lower level spots. This set is not one of their stock sets as its on their expensive Diamond Square mold with more expensive complex edge spots that I personally selected

Reminder - auction ends today in 1 hour and 10 mins from now at 1:35 EDT

Last edited:
Where's the love for these great chippies? Available at a cheaper price than previous sales for basic CSQ rounders....

Is it due to people wanted muted or more "timeless" colors for a rounders chip? Cause Rainman's set is pretty awesome. Or is it due to the eventual necessary addon to these not being too cheap?

Personally, I've got 800 CPC CSQ Rounders replica.

These prices are insanely low!

I love these chips! I just don't got a home game that could warrant this purchase..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom