2023 Price Increases (1 Viewer)

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
We are still facing major supply chain disruptions and are continuing to pay enormous premiums (up to 200% extra) to receive raw materials on time in order to continue at full capacity. We've also had increased payroll costs as a result of Maine State Employment law changes.

Added to that the effect of events in Ukraine have increased our energy costs by 50-100% over the past 6 months.

Consequently there have to be price increases from 1/1/2023. Not quite as much as last year, all prices will increase approx 6%, which is at least below the current level of inflation.

The new price list for custom clay chips from 1/1/2023 is shown here.

There will be corresponding increases to most other products and premiums (including color premiums, samples, stock sets, hotstamping).

The increases will apply to any orders for which we have no received full payment by 12/31/2022. If you do not have your order finalized by this time you can pay a deposit to protect yourself against price increases on the proportion of the order covered by the deposit.

We are still facing major supply chain disruptions and are continuing to pay enormous premiums (up to 200% extra) to receive raw materials on time in order to continue at full capacity. We've also had increased payroll costs as a result of Maine State Employment law changes.

Added to that the effect of events in Ukraine have increased our energy costs by 50-100% over the past 6 months.

Consequently there have to be price increases from 1/1/2023. Not quite as much as last year, all prices will increase approx 6%, which is at least below the current level of inflation.

The new price list for custom clay chips from 1/1/2023 is shown here.

There will be corresponding increases to most other products and premiums (including color premiums, samples, stock sets, hotstamping).

The increases will apply to any orders for which we have no received full payment by 12/31/2022. If you do not have your order finalized by this time you can pay a deposit to protect yourself against price increases on the proportion of the order covered by the deposit.
Sucks. But it has to be done. Things are getting rough everywhere. Trust me, I know too. Still quality chips and worth the money. Now I have to hurry up and make an add-on order to my recently received set before it hits lol

I know there was a extra cost for using Bright White as a base color (50 cents I think)
Is this still the case or will that extra cost also increase?
Is there an extra cost for DayGlow colors when used as the base color?

I know there was a extra cost for using Bright White as a base color (50 cents I think)
Is this still the case or will that extra cost also increase?
Is there an extra cost for DayGlow colors when used as the base color?
Bright white is 55c and will remain the same as it has done for years.
Dayglos are 14c and will be 15c.

Bright white is 55c and will remain the same as it has done for years.
Dayglos are 14c and will be 15c.
I got 800 A mold chips off of you a few weeks ago. If I want to do an add-on, can I just do 200 or does it have to be more? Thanks! And again, the chips are very very nice. You are amazing

That depends on how many different denoms it is. Did you mean re-order or add-on?
Would like to do an add-on of 100.$1 and 100 $5 chips. But if I have to do 300 total chips that's fine as well. I won't complain about having more awesome chips. And I am designing a second set on diasqr. That won't be ready for a whileThat won't be ready for a while

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom