Cancelled (200) Grand Vic Primary $1k 43mm (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpietrella

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I'm trying to not be universally loathed (some is OK), so I'm giving this "save these from murder" thing a shot - some of you can be a prickly bunch. Pretty much the only thing I'm looking for are racks of RPC $1k (8v), but I'm completely open to offers. Design and relabel are likely a little ways off, but figured I'd get these out there. I have 2 racks available, pictures forthcoming.

PXL_20230209_182515415.jpg
PXL_20230209_182457840.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t like murder, but “universally loathed” is a bit of an exaggeration. You’d have to be a real dick to be universally loathed. Like, there used to be a guy who would post this Putin rolling on a ritz cracker gif, freaking everywhere. Now that guy was universally loathed. I can’t remember his username; pretty sure he got banned.

I don’t like murder, but “universally loathed” is a bit of an exaggeration. You’d have to be a real dick to be universally loathed. Like, there used to be a guy who would post this Putin rolling on a ritz cracker gif, freaking everywhere. Now that guy was universally loathed. I can’t remember his username; pretty sure he got banned.
That guy was an a-hole.

Pictures added to the OP. The weight on them is oddly very consistent - every barrel except one came in at 268g.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom