Cancelled 2 racks Horsehoe Cincinnati $25 -$2 per chip (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasDude

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For sale are 2 racks of Horsehoe Cincinnati $25 chips.

These chips are in great condition, stand on edge and have never been felted since I’ve had them. Our game isn’t big enough to support quarters so hoping to sell or trade for racks of $.50s.

Selling for $2 per chip or happy to discuss a trade
IMG_5128.jpeg
IMG_5129.jpeg
IMG_5131.jpeg

Last edited:
Apologies, I’m a relatively new chipper. They feel mint and stand on edge but very well could be slightly used. I can send other pictures if anyone is interested.

Will update the listing

No worries. There’s a learning curve with this stuff. Check out this one chip. Note the edges. Zero rounding. They look sharp enough you might cut yourself on it. No dirt. This chip is mint!

IMG_6777.jpeg
IMG_6776.jpeg
IMG_6775.jpeg
IMG_6774.jpeg

Apologies, I’m a relatively new chipper. They feel mint and stand on edge but very well could be slightly used. I can send other pictures if anyone is interested.

Will update the listing
All good. We were all new once. I just wasn't sure if you were referring to color or condition. Personally, I avoid saying my chips are mint unless I'm pretty certain that they are. And since you're newer here, mint literally means chips that have never been played in a game, barely handled, and virtually pristine. Not even shuffled.

Better photos would help. Especially of the edges, since that is the first place to show wear. For the closeup pic of the chip in your hand, the pink spot next to your little finger looks like it has dirt (from play?) on it, and the left side where we can see both the face and the edge looks a little rounded off. But, it could just be the photo and the way the light hits it.

Here's a photo I just took showing various chips. The two barrels on the right are pretty close to mint. Edges are razor sharp and no signs of even tiny flea bites. I would probably represent these as "near mint to mint."

Middle barrel is also close to mint, and also has very sharp edges, but on close inspection of the photo by zooming in, I do see some very tiny flea bites and some minor scuffing. I would still call these "near mint."

The two barrels on the left are in excellent, lightly used condition. On the yellow and white spots you can clearly see some dirty discoloration. There are a few more small fleas bites, and the edges aren't quite so sharp, with a slight rounding from being played.

20240122_154631.jpg

This may be more info than you wanted, but just thought I'd toss it in here and see if it might help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom