For Sale 2 available racks of Paulson LV $1s (design your own) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavin

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Hello!

I'm about to put these chips up for individual sale, but thought I'd throw out an unusual offer before I do....

Here's the deal: choose 10 different Las Vegas $1 stacks from the pictures below - and you'll get 10 chips from each stack for a total of 100 chips. Make sense?
2 racks are available for this offer (2 notes here: 1. the Palace Station chips are excluded from this offer as I only have 3 available; and 2. I only have 9 of the Stardust, so if these are chosen, I'll throw in a different $1 chip to make 100 total :) )

Each rack is $280 + shipping
Or, if someone wants to order 2 full racks, I'll do that for $560 shipped :) (larger order overrides "Dibs" for one rack)
If two racks sell and if anyone is interested, there will be enough scraps for a 3rd rack (just a thought)...

PayPal F&F. Apologies - CONUS only...

All chips are in great(!) shape, but some could use a quick cleaning. Please see the pictures below to judge for yourself...

Here are the available choices:
IMG_7743.JPG

Plus:
IMG_7781.JPG

Side View:
IMG_7777.JPG
IMG_7779.JPG
IMG_7778.JPG

If you have any questions or want more pictures, just let me know...

Thanks for looking!

I'd do a barrel of the Main Street $1's if you're open to further splitting. Don't need a full rack of anything though. =(

Not that "need" has anything to do with this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom