SOLD 1998 Older Bellagio $25 single chip (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenchip

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
155   0   0
220.00 + shipping

OR

Trade with any of the chips listed below (if you have olrder Vegas $100 chips not listed, feel free to suggest a trade)

Bally’s $100 (older chip)
Caesars Palace $100 (older chip with caesar head only)
Caesars Palace $100 (chariot, baccarat)
Excalibur $100 (older chip)
Golden Nugget $100 (older chip, 12yellow inserts with gold 100 on center)
Golden Nugget $100 (millennium)
Hooters $100 (any chip)
Luxor $100 (older chip, Sphinx)
Mandalay Bay $100 (millennium)
Mirage $100 (older chip)
Palazzo $100 (baccarat)
Terrible’s Jean $100
Terrible’s LV $100
Treasure Island $100 (1st edition)
Tropicana $100 (with hologram)
Venetian $100 (baccarat)

image_50398977.JPG
image_72192707.JPG
image_50451457.JPG
image_50418177.JPG

Last edited:
Man I saw one for $100 last year and passed it up thinking it was over priced. I got my $100 for like $120 shipped so I didn’t really wanna pay more than that. I guess the waiting game shall commence lol.

Man I saw one for $100 last year and passed it up thinking it was over priced. I got my $100 for like $120 shipped so I didn’t really wanna pay more than that. I guess the waiting game shall commence lol.
I'm still after the older $100, expecting I have to pay top dollar... Same here, I didn't want to pay more than $75 for this chip back in 2019-20. Then, when I realized, they were in the $150-$250 range by mid-2021...

I'm still after the older $100, expecting I have to pay top dollar... Same here, I didn't want to pay more than $75 for this chip back in 2019-20. Then, when I realized, they were in the $150-$250 range by mid-2021...
I think @RainmanTrail has one he got in mint condition for like $200. I got mine from Facebook for $120ish and couldn’t believe it. Those are the only 2 I’ve ever seen. I might have to just bite the bullet next week when I get paid and get one of the $25’s while I still can lol

I think @RainmanTrail has one he got in mint condition for like $200. I got mine from Facebook for $120ish and couldn’t believe it. Those are the only 2 I’ve ever seen. I might have to just bite the bullet next week when I get paid and get one of the $25’s while I still can lol

Ya, the $100s are like unicorns. I've only seen 2 of them over the past decade or so. I don't recall exactly what I paid for mine, but I think it was more like $500+ than $200. I paid $250 or so just for my $20 chip, which is also pretty difficult to find. The $25s come up for sale a few times per year. Prices are all over the map though, and usually depends on condition and who just do happens to see the listings at that time. I've seen bicycle tire $25s go for $150+. Meanwhile, I picked up my mint $25 chip for $50 at the convention a few years ago, when it was definitely still worth $100+.

As far as scarcity goes, the rarest by far is the $100. I bought mine on eBay and while I don't recall the hammer price, I do recall that my max bid was over $1,000 for it, and there's no way in hell that I'd sell mine for anywhere near that price today. The next most scarce is the $20. I've probably only seen 4 of those over the past decade. Then, the next is probably the $10, followed closely by the $25, then the $5 and the $1, which are both very easy to find.

Ya, the $100s are like unicorns. I've only seen 2 of them over the past decade or so. I don't recall exactly what I paid for mine, but I think it was more like $500+ than $200. I paid $250 or so just for my $20 chip, which is also pretty difficult to find. The $25s come up for sale a few times per year. Prices are all over the map though, and usually depends on condition and who just do happens to see the listings at that time. I've seen bicycle tire $25s go for $150+. Meanwhile, I picked up my mint $25 chip for $50 at the convention a few years ago, when it was definitely still worth $100+.

As far as scarcity goes, the rarest by far is the $100. I bought mine on eBay and while I don't recall the hammer price, I do recall that my max bid was over $1,000 for it, and there's no way in hell that I'd sell mine for anywhere near that price today. The next most scarce is the $20. I've probably only seen 4 of those over the past decade. Then, the next is probably the $10, followed closely by the $25, then the $5 and the $1, which are both very easy to find.
Damn I got a really really good deal on mine then. I think I’ve spent maybe $250-300 and I’ve got everything except the $25. I was floored when I found the hundred for so cheap. Guy was basically selling it for face value. My mom was telling me she thought it was a lot and I told her the guy basically gave it to me for that price lol.

Ya I remeber you got one that was minty for absurdly cheap. Mine is much more worn, but I didn’t really care since another might not pop up for years or decades. The hunt is what makes single collecting fun for me though so I don’t mind it.

01ED1C41-8E61-4C05-86BC-B98F2F3B9E12.jpeg
EFC69181-37CE-440C-82D9-3696214FCC21.jpeg

Jeez I had no idea those were current prices !!!

Might be a wider audience there. We do have some high end singles collectors here, but not many. Most people are here for the playable sets.
I'm here for both now. I see people are more into a playable set, but you never know what people want.
Maybe trade if anyone is in?
Feebay is like my very very very last resort for chips. I have to cash in my good chips for the convention!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom