SOLD 170+ Unique Dealer Buttons (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sending out PMs now.

@Justchipin @jpietrella @Godzilla28 @SteveZip @AZBOARDER13 @Chiphuntr @Gorbash @Alcatraz68 @toothpic @Himewad @SlowPokeTony @Benjaminotaur @BigSlick4523 @BamaT8ter @harrysallout @Littleluck55 @dkellerd @Asmodeus

I would much prefer shipping in easy to do SFRBs than anything else. Simply due to ease and I always use SFRB for everything, because I don't like dealing with various boxes, bags, and such.

ANYONE ORDERING 11 DBS OR MORE - FREE SFRB SHIPPING AND ADD A 12TH DB FOR FREE - SO BUY 11 GET FREE $18

I’ll take them.
Did someone else claim?

1657320250992.png

@mnebesny @Chiphuntr @Jeevansluck

Hey Canadians. All 3 of you have something rather small coming from me. Would you like to keep these individually sent your direction? Anyone want me to group their stuff together?

Just thought I'd check.....
I’m happy to reship for anyone to help cut costs.

I am however on the other side of the country. I’d prefer my stuff gets sent directly. I’ll pay the extra cost, not a problem.

I’m happy to reship for anyone to help cut costs.

I am however on the other side of the country. I’d prefer my stuff gets sent directly. I’ll pay the extra cost, not a problem.
Hey sorry, wasn't trying to offer you up without connecting privately beforehand.

I'll PM the group, toss in a couple freebie extras for the Canadian crew, and hopefully everyone can save a bit by splitting cost.

Buttons arrived safely! Free bump :)
Awesomeness! Lol I forgot to close this thing down.

Shipping all that out was a bit chaotic, but I’m glad people nabbed stuff they wanted.

Shutting this thread down! A bunch went as pot splashers at our last game, the rest will go in a sale or giveaway or splasher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom