Found $125 for 1971 Plaza TRK $500 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenchip

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Lost on eBay auction, looking for this one. Offering $125.

Regret selling one for $50 last year.

Image courtesy of CG

41347.jpg

Holy shit that chip went for $152? There was a Pawn Shop in Vegas that was selling them every week for like a year. I think the average price tumbled with every subsequent sale...maybe down to $50 or so. Ill see if i can find the name of the shop. Obv they had a box.

Holy shit that chip went for $152? There was a Pawn Shop in Vegas that was selling them every week for like a year. I think the average price tumbled with every subsequent sale...maybe down to $50 or so. Ill see if i can find the name of the shop. Obv they had a box.
I believe it was these people: https://www.ebay.com/str/lvcoinllc

That is exactly the problem with this sort of thing. Happens all the time... well not all the time, but it does happen relatively frequently.

I have personally seen this sort of thing happen more than a dozen times over the past 25 or so years

That is exactly the problem with this sort of thing. Happens all the time... well not all the time, but it does happen relatively frequently.

I have personally seen this sort of thing happen more than a dozen times over the past 25 or so years
Yeah they had a box, but they sold out in 2020. I remember they were 15 bucks each in 2019.

Fremont faro was the same case early this year, someone had racks of them.

To each to their own, but this is exactly why I personally would not spend, what I would call real money, on individual chips. I guess one could easily make the argument that "real money" could be defined quite differently depending on one's personal financial situation.

To each to their own, but this is exactly why I personally would not spend, what I would call real money, on individual chips. I guess one could easily make the argument that "real money" could be defined quite differently depending on one's personal financial situation.
Agreed that’s the fun part of this hobby that offers vary a lot based on who they’re. I’m seeing trends of going up north. 9 out of 10 times even it sounds too expensive for me, but offer because it’ll be worse.

Regret being stingy on 1998 Bellagio $25 back 3 years when they’re like $75. Now $250+ for used and I’m offering $400 for mint. I definitely learned lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom