Cancelled 100 Chalky Mint Purple THC Solids (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
100 Purple THC Solids in chalky mint condition. $200
20201006_203519.jpg

Last edited:
I'm curious why these have a Buick logo on them and how they might be different than purple starbursts, if there is any real difference at all.

I've no doubt. I'm more curious as to whether or not there is a difference between starburst chips in general or is a purple THC chip the same no matter what, except if it's leaded of course. I seen some say they wish they were starbursts and wondered if there was a specific reason for this. If they were going to be milled and labeled would any of that matter?

I've no doubt. I'm more curious as to whether or not there is a difference between starburst chips in general or is a purple THC chip the same no matter what, except if it's leaded of course. I seen some say they wish they were starbursts and wondered if there was a specific reason for this. If they were going to be milled and labeled would any of that matter?
I can't say for sure, but for me personally, I'm just going for consistency in my set. I don't have any interest in milling or anything like that and I'm collecting any with a Starburst hot stamp. I think they're the same as regular THC solids other than the stamp.

I wouldn't consider those even close to mint as you can see what look like flea bites on multiple chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom