SOLD 10 48mm RPC Free Drinks Blurple $160 Shipped (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaneWoj

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
10 48mm RPC Free Drinks Blurple $160 Shipped

Attachments

• IMG_4860.jpeg
    IMG_4860.jpeg
    199.6 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_4861.jpeg
    IMG_4861.jpeg
    240.2 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_4862.jpeg
    IMG_4862.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 108
Anyway you want.
(In x100 set up) As $20 chips:
View attachment 1207250
Show'em Chips when playing Cash games:
View attachment 1207249
or even as Bounties during Tournaments:
View attachment 1207251
OK, but there are actual chips that serve those purposes. Kind of like using a $25 chip as a quarter because you don't have any 25c chips. They work, but less than ideally, and not something most people would pay a large amount of money for.

At my regular game, it's BYOB. Our host has a nice liquor cabinet with some top shelf booze, and some of us will throw him $5 for a pour. During some games he will get out a free drink chip like this and toss it into the pot, so winner of the hand literally gets a "free drink."

OK, but there are actual chips that serve those purposes. Kind of like using a $25 chip as a quarter because you don't have any 25c chips. They work, but less than ideally, and not something most people would pay a large amount of money for.

At my regular game, it's BYOB. Our host has a nice liquor cabinet with some top shelf booze, and some of us will throw him $5 for a pour. During some games he will get out a free drink chip like this and toss it into the pot, so winner of the hand literally gets a "free drink."
I've only hosted games at our office right after work so there isn't any bar or need to pay for drinks. That's awesome that your guys chip in though. Seems only right. Those RPC 43mm chips definitely aren't cheap, but they sure are purdy!

Yup 48mm and you're right they're not cheap! For that reason I use as many as I can as frequently as possible!!! (Imo chips are meant to be played with)
20230920_170757.jpg

& speaking of "played with" I'm just glad you didn't ask me what the "Free Play" are used for lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom