SOLD 1 Table Parks and Rec Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I'm selling a 1/1 cash set. I'm keeping 1050 x 1 for a limit set. If this sells I'll replace it with a 43 mm Parks and Rec cash set! You may ask why. My answer is simple. Why not!

The purchaser will have full rights to order additional Parks and Rec chips/accessories from @ABC Gifts and Awards

190 x 1
243 x 5
55 x 25
23 x 100
20 x 500

$283.00 shipped in the US (selling at a small loss). I will ship outside of the US. Purchaser will be required to pay the additional costs in shipping and take full responsibility for USPS delivery services

I'll add pictures to the OP in just a second.

Also, I would rather ship on OCT 18th ( need the 25's for my limit game on the 17th), but I won't delay the shipping if someone buys the set as a whole. We'll figure it out.

Price and breakdown is non negotiable.

If the set doesn't sell in a couple of weeks then I will be sell by the rack/barrel at a slightly increased price.

Thanks for looking

Bill

20201002_090942.jpg
20201002_090907.jpg
20201002_090858.jpg

Pictures added to the OP. The ones and fives have been used 7 to 10 times.

B

If this was a set with more 25s and 100s I wouldn’t be able to resist. These are awesome!

The 17th is the fncpt league game at Marc’s. Unless you are doing a limit game pre tournament?

We dare doing a pre limit game. I still have 1050 x 1. We can use @Marc Hedrick Venerati $25.00 chips for the rebuy.

If this was a set with more 25s and 100s I wouldn’t be able to resist. These are awesome!

You can order more from ABC if you purchase this set.

I can spare some $25s if that helps Bill out.

Thanks for the offer David.

Yeah but color differences between batches would be a concern for me

I don't know if that is a problem with ABC? Gene? @ABC Gifts and Awards

I ordered additional chips and there wasn't any differences in color. PM Gene and see what he has to say. If this was CPC chips. Then yes, that would be a concern.

I don't know if that is a problem with ABC? Gene? @ABC Gifts and Awards

I ordered additional chips and there wasn't any differences in color. PM Gene and see what he has to say. If this was CPC chips. Then yes, that would be a concern.
Wasn’t there a thread just the other day about different ABC batches being very different in color? Maybe I’m confusing ABC with something else, not sure

Wasn’t there a thread just the other day about different ABC batches being very different in color? Maybe I’m confusing ABC with something else, not sure

No idea. I didn't see it. I don't read every thread. PM/Email Gene and inquire about it would be your best bet.

No idea. I didn't see it. I don't read every thread. PM/Email Gene and inquire about it would be your best bet.
My mistake, it wasn’t ABC. Sorry about that. I’ll have to think about this, I buy too much chips. The sickness is real

Great price and great chips!

(But i don't watch the show and can kindly ask to use them at my game anytime sooo someone else buy them!)

Last edited:
I wanted these but my wife was sitting behind me and said "hell no" before I even opened my mouth... she worked in city government and has PTSD-like flashbacks when I watch parks and rec. :tdown: GLWS

if anyone has a sample set I'd love one...

I'll take them.
@Hornet - I'd be interested in some extra $25s.
@bsdunbar1 - I'd love that barrel of $1s, too.

I'd been debating them for a gift for my nephew but needed to check with his mother first.

I won't need them until December to wrap and ship for Christmas, so feel free to hold on to them for your upcoming game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom