SOLD 1 Rack PCA Primary fracs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Money

Straight
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Apr 19, 2022
AUCTION ENDS AT
6:30 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$300
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$5
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
  2. PayPal G&S
SHIPPING TERMS
Winner Pays
SHIPS VIA
USPS Small Flat Rate Box
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
Up for auction is one (1) rack of PCA Primary fracs. I purchased via PCF before I got a rack of secondaries. I have not used these, they are very good condition, stand on edge. Some have small flea bites, please use the picture to judge for yourself.

I ship USPS at your expense, SFRB. Good luck!
PCA Primary frac 01.jpg

Fortunately it doesn’t have a yellow spot on it, otherwise someone would be taking a giant elephant-sized shit all over everybody involved in this auction.
I remember when I was a kid, we went to Busch Gardens Tampa. They had a thing where they would let kids ride the elephant. My dad had a home movie camera and he was recording us up there. But, classy guy that he is, when the elephant decided to take a dump, he made sure he caught it all on film. And I still have that recording to this day - first transferred from super 8 to VHS, then to DVD - and I’ve watched it many times over the years. Anyway, my point is this: elephants shit isn’t particularly huge, per se, in and of itself, as it’s coming out. It’s just the elephant seems to continue shitting for a while, accumulating a huge PILE of what I would consider to be unremarkably sized shits. As long as the elephant stands still while dumping, of course.

I remember when I was a kid, we went to Busch Gardens Tampa. They had a thing where they would let kids ride the elephant. My dad had a home movie camera and he was recording us up there. But, classy guy that he is, when the elephant decided to take a dump, he made sure he caught it all on film. And I still have that recording to this day - first transferred from super 8 to VHS, then to DVD - and I’ve watched it many times over the years. Anyway, my point is this: elephants shit isn’t particularly huge, per se, in and of itself, as it’s coming out. It’s just the elephant seems to continue shitting for a while, accumulating a huge PILE of what I would consider to be unremarkably sized shits. As long as the elephant stands still while dumping, of course.
So if I understand this correctly in this example: PCA fracs are the individual shit, PCA sets are the pile of shits.

It’s just the elephant seems to continue shitting for a while, accumulating a huge PILE of what I would consider to be unremarkably sized shits. As long as the elephant stands still while dumping, of course.

Yes exactly, this right here. The shit just keeps coming and coming. It sometimes takes breaks, stands there looking around, grabs a bite to eat. Then once again, it proceeds to waltz around as people are looking at it and takes more shits. Doesn’t really care where it lands or who’s in the way, it’s coming out.

I think we may be on the brink of PCA WWII here. We all know who won the first war. Was pretty hostile takeover that left a lot of people “PCAless.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom