Cancelled 1 rack of BTP $5 - [$2,000] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This your sixth current $5 BTP rack?

Didn’t you just have like 10 racks? Curious the motivation to complete so soon … only asking because your wanted ads show up at the top of New Posts fairly consistently, but seem to change hourly :)

I just joined in January and am closing in on 10,000 chips, most of which are completed or nearly completed sets … so I know the feeling of wanting it all right now.

OK so what is a new collector supposed to do? You can't give unless you have, and it appears the old guard really has no plan to facilitate that anytime soon. I don't blame them.

You’ve already satisfied your curiosity based on your previous posts. I can only assume you aren’t familiar with the “ignore” button which can be accessed by clicking on my profile.

To this point, I’m not aware of any member who’s accused me of not following through with payment immediately upon selling.

If you were really curious, you would’ve PM’d. Asking benign questions in a thread intended only for the procurement of chips accomplishes nothing other than making you feel better about yourself at my expense.

I didn’t ask you why you needed 10,000 chips, I hope you’ll do me the same courtesy moving forward.

I think people are just genuinely trying to offer friendly advice, having been in your shoes before, without being too pushy or trying to “tell you what to do”. Nothing more. Nothing less. Just trying to incite some introspection which is never a bad thing.

I think people are just genuinely trying to offer friendly advice having been in your shoes before without being too pushy or trying to “tell you what to do”. Nothing more. Nothing less. Just trying to incite some introspection which is never a bad thing.
There are plenty of threads where unsolicited advice from complete strangers who claim to have been in my shoes can appropriately speak their peace, starting with a PM.

I do have a lot to learn though so maybe I’m unfamiliar with the actual functions of a wanted ad. I don’t recall listing “Advice” in the title.

I think you are getting upset unnecessarily and taking it all the wrong way. But point taken. You will find your own path. GL I’m sure 2k will find them. It should anyways.

1625897698492.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom