SOLD 1 Rack + 4 Barrels (9 Barrels) JACK Cinci $100's Secondary New/Mint (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanook

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
What:
1 Rack + 4 Barrels (9 Barrels) JACK Cinci $100's Secondary New/Mint (CONUS ONLY)
  • 9 Barrels Brand New, never felted, mint . - See Pics - I bought these straight from TCR as a part of my 1st Day purchase. These have been all SOLD OUT since day one and do not come up all that often. There were a few racks to be had in the most recent sale, but again sold out quickly. To me they are really good looking just as they are, but they would work really well as a murder candidate too. All of them or Just a few extra barrels might be the perfect thing to round out what you need.

Price:
  • Entire Lot = $500 Shipped
  • 1 Rack = $275 + Shipping
  • By the Barrel = $55/Barrel + Shipping

*****Racks NOT included in this sale*****

Dibs:
Go ahead and post dibs here for whatever you want and then we can go from there. I will honor dibs, but only if you follow up in a reasonable time with a pm and make quick payment.
I would prefer to sell all 9 barrels to the same buyer, so I will wait 1 hour from posting time to allow for 1 buyer to take all 3 barrels & then I will split and go by dibs.

All payments are to be made PP F&F or add 4% plus S&H

All chips will be shipped USPS Priority Mail
ONLY SELLING TO THE USA - NO International Shipping right now

Shipping Prices are as follows unless otherwise agreed upon:
  • 9 Barrels = usps mfrb = FREE SHIPPING
  • 2 Barrels up to 1 Rack = usps sfrb = $9
  • 1-2 Barrels = usps padded envelope = $6 or usps sfrb = $9 (Your choice)

I will ship the chips out the next business day and everything will be packed securely so there is no chance of anything getting damaged.

*P.S If you make original dibs on chips then pull back on some of the chips I reserve the right to cancel all dibs you have made*
*If you call DIBS please make sure you want the chips thank you*

Thanks for looking,
Nanook

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom