For Sale 1 BlackJack table -- Chanman! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
@T_Chan recently had 2 blackjack tables for sale, and I snagged them both (because my custom Chanman poker tables were the single best purchase in my life, I adore them).

I was just going to use them as-is, but then I decided that it would be super fun to customize the felt. I can't really afford to do that on both tables, so I'd rather just buy one and customize it rather than buy 2.

So....I'm posting the second one for sale. Tony still has the table, so we'll need to figure out shipping (unless you're a local pick-up), and all that good stuff.

The table is sold "as is". See the ad linked below for more information on the tables, they have seen limited use, in great shape. If you, like me, want custom felt, you can work with Tony to have that done, before you take possession. If you've ever played on a Chanman table, you know that thing is built like a tank. Totally awesome.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/blackjack-tables-500.44836/

Cost is $500 Canadian + shipping (which is approximately $375 plus shipping). Custom felt, extra.

Here are some photos of the table, and at the bottom, a teaser of what my custom felt will look like (a few more modifications). Exciting, right?

table1.jpg
table2.jpg
table3.jpg
table4.jpg
table5.jpg
table6.jpg
Mel Blackjack v1.png

If I had the space, I would definitely get this and have both shipped together. Wow.

GLWS, Mel. And that custom felt is going to be killer.

The price to almost anywhere in the USA would be $385 CAD which is the minimum freight cost.

If I had the space to leave it setup this would be a snap buy. Custom Flamingo felt or whatever Vegas/Reno property of your choosing and you are off to the races.

For less than most racks of mint chips, you can have this awesome blackjack table, which also comes with all the necessary goodies (dealer shoe, discard thingie, etc -- see original posting listed above).

Go the extra mile and design your own felt -- make is super awesome!

Bump.

Someone in the Seattle area could pick this table up from me, and not have to pay shipping.
Someone in the Vancouver area could pick this table up from Tony, and not have to pay shipping.

It's a Chanman!!!

Somebody buy the second table so we can both customize the crap out of these bad boys!!

Another bump. I can't customize mine unless I sell one of them. Hopefully someone (especially local, for easy pick-up) wants to live this dream with me, and customize a table too!!

Chanman table, for less than a rack or chips!!!

The closest I can to buying this would be to pay for it, ask Mel to just keep it and use it, then when we move back to CA in 2-3 years take a road trip to Seattle and pick it up. DONE!

And the thing about a TChan table is it will play just as crisp then as it does today.

He is truly amazing at construction of these gaming tables

I just hope the betting "dots" are far enough forward. Doesn't look like a ton of room to put your chips, away from the betting dot.
Hopefully it will work out just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom