SOLD 1 Barrel Brand New/Mint Lady Luck - Caruthersville $25 Primary chips = $25 (CONUS ONLY) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanook

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
1 Barrel Brand New/Mint Lady Luck - Caruthersville $25 Primary chips = $25 for the barrel (CONUS ONLY)

I murdered a bunch of these thinking I would use them for a custom set, however I have decided to go another direction. This is the only barrel I have left that went unmolested. They are Brand New/Mint and have never hit the felt. They are no longer available on TCR, but these are just like they came to me from Jim @ TCR

No splitting this one up. "Dibs" or "I'll take em" followed up promptly with a PM please

All payments are to be made PP F&F or add 5% plus S&H = Depending on what you order shipping will be different prices

All chips will be shipped USPS Priority Mail = PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING
ONLY SELLING TO THE USA no International Shipping right now

Shipping Prices are as follows unless otherwise agreed upon:
First Class USPS mail Thick Padded Envelope = $4 for up to 1 Barrel, $6 for up to 2 Barrels Max
SFRB = (small Flat Rate Box) = $9 - Note that a SFRB will fit 1 rack of chips.
MFRB = (small Flat Rate Box) = $15 + $3 for Signature Confirmation if you want it. - Note that a MFRB will hold up to 10 Racks

I can ship still today if this goes quickly otherwise I will ship the chips out the next business day and everything will be packed securely so there is no chance of anything getting damaged.

*P.S If you make original dibs on chips then pull back on some of the chips I reserve the right to cancel all dibs you have made*
*If you call DIBS please make sure you want the chips thank you*

Thanks for looking,
Nanook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom