You could say I've been busy (1 Viewer)

Customer service is always #1 in my books. It was a pleasure working with you during the build.

Other than the delay, I'm kind of glad the 1st topper I built for you didn't turn out well due to the cloudy finish since the 2nd topper had a nicer darker black rather than the 1st which was stained ebony. This discovery of black spray on dye is going to come in very useful for future projects. Plus I can use the discarded topper at my shop as a nice smooth workbench rather than all my other cut up and rough workbenches.

Fantastic photos too. Sending you good juju for your next game on it.

Wow @Zippity! Who did the bonsai drawing? The two seasons, the placement of the yin yang circles as sun/moon, just brilliant. I'd love to see it as a ceramic bounty chip, too.

It was an independent graphic designer that I found off the interwebz. He actually had it designed prior to me finding it and gave me copyright permission to use it and change little details to accommodate the poker table concept. He thought it was funny I was using it for a poker table. His reaction was a little better when I sent a picture of the final product :p

That's my hand shuffling chips on the yin-yang bonsai table! =) It's truly beautiful work and looks amazing. We played a quick 3-handed sng for fun on it that night. Can't wait for the next tourney or cash game Zippity hosts to "officially" break it in.

And more! Busy as a bee. One more almost done but it will be posted in it's own thread as it deserves.

Chocolate SSC, Cognac whisper vinyl, 3/4" ebony raised rail, brass jumbo cup holders, solid oak dining table cover
2015-12-11 17.43.13.jpg
2015-12-11 17.37.03.jpg
2015-12-11 17.36.48.jpg
2015-12-11 17.36.41.jpg

2015-11-22 16.16.16.jpg

48" round, aluminum cup holders, 3/4" walnut raised rail, solid walnut Quad style base

2015-11-29 12.02.34.jpg
2015-11-29 12.02.15.jpg

Suede rail, platinum SSC, brushed aluminum raised rail, maple pedestals and solid maple dining table cover all stained ebony.

2015-11-18 15.38.48.jpg
2015-11-18 15.36.56.jpg
2015-11-18 15.36.40.jpg

I only have one question Tony...

How is your post to likes ratio only at 2:1? That's absurd. I almost always like everything you post.

The legs are actually laminated together. If you look closely you can see 3 layers of walnut. They also aren't 1 single piece, they are many pieces of walnut laminated together as well as butted up end to end like a butcher block.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom