Wanted Yakama Legends $100 Bud Jones BJ V7 (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
In my game the workhorse chip is the 100.

I am looking for Yakama Legends Bud Jones BJ V7 100s. As many as I can get. Minimum 1 barrel.

Thanks in advance.
IMG_4711.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s amazing to me how hard these are to get now. I’ve been looking for 25 of the $5’s for awhile now. A few years ago, they were basically giving them away in the classifieds. Now, they never come up for sale and want ads aren’t drawing them out.

GLWS

The 100’s were always hard, there were not that many racks and most got scooped up early in the sale.
There are people out there with very very large sets of these. But you never see photos of them in action.

The 100’s were always hard, there were not that many racks and most got scooped up early in the sale.
There are people out there with very very large sets of these. But you never see photos of them in action.
A bunch got relabeled too. I forgot about the $100’s being hard. $5’s should be easy though.
That’s what I get for putting off the extra barrel thinking I can get it anytime.

A bunch got relabeled too. I forgot about the $100’s being hard. $5’s should be easy though.
That’s what I get for putting off the extra barrel thinking I can get it anytime.
I also have a decent set but only a lone barrel of $100’s. It was always the hard part to find and the flippers made the limited supply really expensive compared to the rest of the chips. Good luck OP!

@Littleluck55 I have about 5 spare $5’s, however to help you get closer to that barrel.

IMG_7003.jpeg

Yeah I heard there was only 2,800 black birds released into the wild, so I guess these will be hard to get.

But…bump :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom