Want to order DEALER BUTTON with high resolution print. (1 Viewer)

Zema1111

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I need help finding a manufacturer capable of producing high-definition dealer buttons. I'm looking for buttons that are 60mm or larger and can be made of any type of material. I'm currently using a PCF dealer button, and I love its texture and production quality. Please provide suggestions. Thank you.

Dealer button FINAL.jpg

The acrylic buttons are capable of the highest resolution I’ve seen yet.
The issue I see is that your graphics are very close to the edge. Regardless of who prints this, you’ll need to account for the possibility of a shift of 1/16”, possibly a bit more. I generally don’t like anything important to go any closer than 1/8” to 3/16” from an edge. If it’s a circle, maybe even more space, because if that’s off by just a little, it will be noticeable.
If you made everything a bit smaller, and that gray dealer ring was further from the edge, it may be ok. It’s fine if the orange and dark gray spots bleed over the edge, but if that ring is too close and it prints slightly off center, it will be definitely noticeable.

The acrylic buttons are capable of the highest resolution I’ve seen yet.
The issue I see is that your graphics are very close to the edge. Regardless of who prints this, you’ll need to account for the possibility of a shift of 1/16”, possibly a bit more. I generally don’t like anything important to go any closer than 1/8” to 3/16” from an edge. If it’s a circle, maybe even more space, because if that’s off by just a little, it will be noticeable.
If you made everything a bit smaller, and that gray dealer ring was further from the edge, it may be ok. It’s fine if the orange and dark gray spots bleed over the edge, but if that ring is too close and it prints slightly off center, it will be definitely noticeable.
Thanks, I will keep that in mind once I am ready to go to production.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom