For Sale The Beach CPC Sample Add Ons (for owners) + Various Bridge Cut Cards (2 Viewers)

I've read the chip shipping tips and tricks as well as a couple others, but there always seems to be some people who get chips through in an envelope, and some who don't.

Are there any singles shippers who have a tried and true way to get singles through a regular envelope? I don't particularly enjoy charging $5 for shipping a single chip in a padded mailer, but I don't see many other options with today's USPS parcel rates.
Wrap the chip in a thin cardboard (enough to protect the chip and “fill” the envelope, but not too much to add weight). You can even use paper instead, but cardboard protects the chip(s) better.

Get a book of non-machinable stamps - roughly $1 each. I like to hit it with an extra (regular) stamp as well.
IMG_4137.jpeg

In addition to the stamps, I like to write a large “Non-machineable” on the front of the envelope, so the USPS doesn’t try to run it through their sorter.

You can ship up to 2 chips this way without having to pay for extra postage.

Can’t guarantee it will work, but I haven’t lost any chips this way. I’m not a serial shipper, though. I’d also recommend sending in groups (not all at once), in case your local PO employees can’t read or are sticklers for paying full postage for “packages.”

Wrap the chip in a thin cardboard (enough to protect the chip and “fill” the envelope, but not too much to add weight). You can even use paper instead, but cardboard protects the chip(s) better.

Get a book of non-machinable stamps - roughly $1 each. I like to hit it with an extra (regular) stamp as well.
View attachment 1239378

In addition to the stamps, I like to write a large “Non-machineable” on the front of the envelope, so the USPS doesn’t try to run it through their sorter.

You can ship up to 2 chips this way without having to pay for extra postage.

Can’t guarantee it will work, but I haven’t lost any chips this way. I’m not a serial shipper, though. I’d also recommend sending in groups (not all at once), in case your local PO employees can’t read or are sticklers for paying full postage for “packages.”
Thank you!

Very interested. I have a sample set back I got back in CT days and were the chips that made me want to use the Hourglass for my Arizona Club set.

I need to check what I have at home to see what I might need to fill out the set (I think it's only missing the $100 and $500 but I'll get back to you).

Thanks for the offer on these!!

I get home from travel for work to find I already have the complete set! :wow:

IMG_4352.jpg

That said, put me in for two cut cards. I'll gladly add those to the rest of the family.

Thanks!!

Just read the thread and saw you don’t have enough for full samples. I’d absolutely love a hundo for a capper if possible. Always been a fan of this set.

David was able to open up the thread again - thanks!

I've sent out DMs and have already received most of the payments and will be shipping starting today. Thanks all!

Everyone who has paid and responded should have a tracking number by now! Thanks all. Will close the thread when I hear back from 2 more peeps.

I’ll take one of each that you have available… if a magic $1 chip appears, I’ll take that one too. Beautiful set!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom