Wanted Putting together my first poker set! It's going to be (1 Viewer)

mikfin

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone, I am quite new here and am looking to put my first elite poker chip set together. It’s my dream to own my very own Paulosn WTHC set. However my budget is quite limited I am comfortable spending anywhere between 200-400 dollars a month. So if anybody can let go of a barrel here or there let me know! I am looking mainly for lower denoms. Europe is preferable but I realise I can’t be picky.

Welcome to PCF! I don't mean to discourage you but I just recently completed my 1000 chip WTHC set and it took me about 6 months and $8000. The buying opportunities are rare and often require you to buy at least a rack at a time. You should reach out to @l33tf0b. He was very helpful to me. The fracs, $5s, and $1s will be the hardest to source. Good luck!
20240310_152845.jpg

Hi everyone, I am quite new here and am looking to put my first elite poker chip set together. It’s my dream to own my very own Paulosn WTHC set. However my budget is quite limited I am comfortable spending anywhere between 200-400 dollars a month. So if anybody can let go of a barrel here or there let me know! I am looking mainly for lower denoms. Europe is preferable but I realise I can’t be picky.
spend spend spend :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom