Trade Paulson Noirs - have 10s available (2 Viewers)

Gavin

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Hello...

Just recently purchased a bunch of Paulson Le Noirs. Included in my purchase are 150x Blue 10s. Unfortunately, I don't need these and I know they won't be used. The set I purchased is for Tournaments only, so I'm not even interested in relabeling these Blue 10s to be quarters (as I'm assuming others here have done... :unsure: ...I'm guessing...).

Anyway, I'm really looking for 3 barrels of Noir 25s, but could also use a few more Noir 5s and 1000s. Anyone out there with available Noirs looking for Noir 10s? Throwing this out as a trade request for now...

Pic (ONLY the 10s are available):
1713552054482.png

They're in great shape, but they could use a bath (actually, all of the Noirs I got could use a bath - will do so soon...)

Just doesn't seem right to hold on to these and leave them in the closet, never to be used... They need to be out in the wild and played with(!).

Any Trade partner(s) out there?

Last edited:
You could always relabel them, Gear might already have some labels that would fit these perfectly. :cool ;) :p :ninja:
I've already got the 5 color scheme I need to my Tournament set - so I'm good.
But that's exactly what I'm thinking if anyone has/wants a Noir cash set with relabeled 10s as fracs... :unsure:

I have an extra barrel of 25s. Only looking for 1000s though, let me know if it would be of interest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom