SOLD Okku's End of Summer Sale #1 | Town Tavern, TRKs, Slots a Fun 25c (Price Drops) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okku

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Part #1 of my end of summer sale. Looking to sell these chips in order to get some others that I've got my eyes on and have been in the talks with a few members about for a week or so now. Looking to get these sold so if there is something that you are looking for and you are potentially interested in, don't be scared to shoot me an offer if you think my pricing is just a bit too much. Always willing to work with others and help out where I can.

Shipping will be calculated per lot, I'm willing to do international shipping too, but we'll have to figure out how much it'll be.

This is a DIBS sale, so if you see something do not hesitate!

Let's get into the lots!

Lot #1: x75 Town Tavern $1s - Used condition, but nice with stamps! $285 $265 $245 $225 (SOLD)

IMG-2930.jpg
IMG-2934.jpg
IMG-2932.jpg

Lot #2: x9 Karl's Silver Club $5s - Used condition - $85 $65 $55 $45 (SOLD)

IMG-2935.jpg
IMG-2937.jpg

Lot #3: x9 Joe's Hawthorne 25c Chips - Used condition, with stamps, must be dirty because they're black - $50 (SOLD)

IMG-2938.jpg
IMG-2939.jpg

Lot #4: x4 The New Gardena Club 50c - Amazing condition, sharper edges and full stamps - $40 $35 $30 $20 (SOLD)

These are peach in color, just hard to capture via pictures

IMG-2943.jpg
IMG-2944.jpg

Lot #5: x11 Slots a Fun drilled/cancelled 25c chips - sharp edges, but drilled - $20 $12 $10 SOLD

IMG-2941.jpg
IMG-2942.jpg

Last edited:
Part #1 of my end of summer sale. Looking to sell these chips in order to get some others that I've got my eyes on and have been in the talks with a few members about for a week or so now. Looking to get these sold so if there is something that you are looking for and you are potentially interested in, don't be scared to shoot me an offer if you think my pricing is just a bit too much. Always willing to work with others and help out where I can.

Shipping will be calculated per lot, I'm willing to do international shipping too, but we'll have to figure out how much it'll be.

This is a DIBS sale, so if you see something do not hesitate!

Let's get into the lots!

Lot #1: x75 Town Tavern $1s - Used condition, but nice with stamps! $285 $265 $245

View attachment 1179465
Those Town Tavern $1's are beautiful!

More than likely the final price drops on these, so if you want them grab them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom