Need advice from any experienced chip buyer (2 Viewers)

A
Yup, i am shocked as well. Walking distance between us.

Do let me know if you are hosting, i can save a lot on grab-fee man.
A little hesitant on that! Im still a noob at poker. But yes, I’m down to invite you knowing I’m paying for poker learning experience (losing my $50 buy-in quicker than I can say iridocyclitis ) see you tomorrow!

Thank you all! I did not expect a response and convenience within hours… oh the bug bit me alright ✌️

Thank you for your two cents. Getting samples suck for me because of the shipping rates which will bleed my budget slowly before I can come to a conclusion. I think I'll check out the links you sent. So far the Apaches look amazing! Been binge watching HobbyPhilic to hear and see them in video. Thank you good sir :)
Even one of each type of chip will get you a better idea on what you like vs a shot in the dark hoping not to regret the choice later. a few chips won't hurt your budget that much either. Sell them when you're done choosing too.

Ah PCF does it again, matching chips to chippers and chippers to chippers is what we do! Warms the heart.
3e4820ee-f905-44b2-9e7d-33afa86048cb_text.gif

Thank you so much. You have no idea how insane the coincidence is. I'm 99.99% sure of purchasing LeLe's set. AND HE STAYS SO CLOSE TO ME. The odds are mad.
Nice meeting you James,

Hope the new set will serve you well, I had many good memories with the Set. I just owned too many sets now that they never going to be in play anymore for me.

1713515048648.png

I understand that buying some sample sets are the best way to go, buy living far in Singapore makes it very difficult to justify that expenditure. Is there any "one and done" sets? Preferably something that you gentlemen know I'd be using for years and years? Much appreciated!
I know you said samples are tough to get because of the cost of shipping, but if you could somehow make it work I would HIGHLY recommend getting a few. I bought a ton and ended up going with Apache Royals for my first cash set, they were about 60 cents a chip without shipping. I have since built a paulson set but it has yet to be played. Everyone loves the 43mms of the royals

I was considering on buying sample chips but LeLe let me try a lot of good chips from his collection with great range of choices so I knew I made the right choice on the big purchase. Unfortunately he wasn’t selling any except the one he put on the market hahaha

I was considering on buying sample chips but LeLe let me try a lot of good chips from his collection with great range of choices so I knew I made the right choice on the big purchase. Unfortunately he wasn’t selling any except the one he put on the market hahaha

Well now you know where he lives so you can borrow them when he's not looking.

Congrats on your first purchase from PCF. If you ever want to play some online Texas Hold'em, we have a group going... and you might recognize some of the names.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom