• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Marvel Chess Set by Eaglemoss (2 Viewers)

Chipnut

Flush
Reaction score
Greetings,
I am selling my Marvel chess set by Eaglemoss. 32 chess pieces in all with the corresponding magazine for each piece (complete history of the super hero or villain). The chess pieces were only taken out once for a photo and never played with. Also included is a foldable chess board. I’ll ship the magazines media mail to offset shipping cost for entire package. Included are:
Heroes: Captain America, Captain Marvel, Thor, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Black Panther, Vision, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Ant-man, Wasp, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Luke Cage, Daredevil.
Villains: Red Skull, Viper, Loki, Mandarin, Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Ultron, Kang, Bullseye, Task Master, Venom, Lizard, Klaw, Molecule-man, Absorbing-man, Electro.
If you want them, claim them in the thread and I’ll reach out to you via PM. Asking: $510.00 shipped for all chess pieces and magazines shipped separately via media mail. CONUS only and shipping USPS. Here are some pics:
IMG_8741.jpeg
IMG_8742.jpeg
IMG_8630.png
IMG_8629.png
IMG_8628.png
IMG_0638.jpeg
IMG_0639.jpeg
IMG_0640.jpeg
IMG_0641.jpeg
IMG_0642.jpeg

Viper is correct. They range in weight. Viper weight is listed at about 28 ounces. I never weighed them myself. No individual sales at this time. They either all go or they all stay.

Viper is correct. They range in weight. Viper weight is listed at about 28 ounces. I never weighed them myself. No individual sales at this time. They either all go or they all stay.
28 ounces, a pound and a half or more? I’m suspect of this statement. 28 grams would be pretty heavy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom