Trade Jack Cincy $5k's (1 Viewer)

jkpoker6

Sitting Out
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My Jack Cincy Primary 5k’s for your Jack Cincy Secondary 5k’s. I’m willing to part with all of my 5k’s if you have the equal amount of chips in return.

Have not seen a lot of Secondary 5k’s on here so thought I would try my luck posting!
IMG_3089.jpeg

My Jack Cincy Primary 5k’s for your Jack Cincy Secondary 5k’s. I’m willing to part with all of my 5k’s if you have the equal amount of chips in return.

Have not seen a lot of Secondary 5k’s on here so thought I would try my luck posting!
View attachment 1316822

I don’t know the exact numbers but I suspect the secondary 5k counts are much lower than primary. I’ve never seen more than a single of the Seahawks chip on here so finding 50 may be an impossibility at this point. @Carnth would know more than me.

i figure. Wanted to put this out there with the slim chance that I could snag some. I saw my first 5k JC Cincy secondary chip today…and said I want!

I don’t know the exact numbers but I suspect the secondary 5k counts are much lower than primary.

I also didn't know the exact number either, but I think the secondary is much harder to come by. Because there are less of them in existence and they tend to be more desired (because of looks).
(I actually like the way the primary looks, so I was fortunate to more easily get some.)

Good luck with your search!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom