***CLOSED*** Group Buy - Atlantic Club - CPC - Solid Hot Stamp A-Mold Tourney Set (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David O

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I think a bunch of us thought this would never get off the ground but we are now ready to offer the following chips in a group buy. After several weeks of work we came up with the "Atlantic Club" Solid Hot Stamp Tourney set on the A-mold.

I am keeping this GB open until Monday, August 15th, 12:01 pm Central Time. All orders must be completed and paid for on or before this deadline!

As you can see there are some denominations that have more than one color. In this GB we had some members that wanted to go with a special color and since we were able to meet the minimums we are able to offer them to you as well. If you would like to participate please post your interest here and send me a pm with what you would like to order. Once you have placed an order I will PM you with my information and your total for payment.

The cost of the chips are as follows:
Regular Colored chips - $1.10 per chip
Dayglo Colored chips - $1.21 per chip
Bright white - $1.65 per chip

These prices per chip include shipping to me only. Shipping to you is as follows and should be added to your total.
Up to 600 chips will be shipped in a Medium Flat Rate Box for $13.45
Anything over 600 Chips will be shipped in two Medium Flat Rate Boxes (safest way) for $26.90
Insurance will be extra at your cost.

Payment should be made by PayPal using friends and family or please add the service fee to your payment which is 2.9% plus 30¢.

When sending the payment DO NOT PUT THE INITIALS PCF anywhere in the notes because it will lock my account and possibly yours and neither one of us will be able to get the money until it clears. This could take several days and hold up the order. Only put your user name in the notes and I will confirm that I received it via a pm!

Here are the Chips!
Please note that the T5 and T25000 will be available to order but will require a total of 200 chips in the order. I will make sure everyone knows where we stand on these two chips. All other chips are available for ordering in any quantity. Please choose you favorite color for your unique set from the colors in the attachment. I would recommend that you check your colors against a CPC sample set before ordering. The actual colors may vary a bunch due to most screens are not fully calibrated correctly. The color sample sets can be purchased through CPC.

I would like to thank @David Spragg for the opportunity to purchase these beautiful chips at a great price. I also would like to thank the early adopters of this group buy who worked with me to bring this to fruition. Those great members are as follows:
@chase
@Ghoti
@hod
@Hot Nuts
@justsomedude
@jemfernandez
@kmccormick100
@MD Mike
@ohama
@RowdyRawhide

Thanks for looking.

David O

7da6233954.png

d397124b12.jpg

Ok, so although my thought s are that the perfect sample set size is 500-1000 chips,it appears that there is a desire for some of you who want a sample set of this set. A full sample set is 12 chips which is one of each color.
The pricing is the same per chip and plus shipping and PayPal fees if you do not use friends and family. Please state your interest and I will add you to the order. If you want the full sample set with all 12 chips just reply with, "In for 1 full sample set". If you want specific chip colors then you will need to let me know which colors that you want for each denom from the picture above.
You can make this much easier on yourself by ordering a full sample set of 500 chips! :D

T5 and T25000 chips will only be offered as samples if there are enough ordered in the main Group Buy!

Full 12 chip sample set cost is $14.41 plus shipping. I will send these out USPS First Class with tracking. Cost of this will be a bit over $3.00 to cover postage and packing supplies. We can make this easy on all and say $18.00 even(using Friends and Family) for a full 12 chip sample set!

++++++++++++++++++

Orders and payment status
Full sets
@chase - PAID in FULL
@Ghoti - Paid in Full
@hod - PAID - shipping pending International Shipping Charge
@Hot Nuts - PAID in FULL
@justsomedude - Paid in Full
@jemfernandez- Paid in Full
@MD Mike - PAID in FULL
@ohama- Paid in Full
@RowdyRawhide - PAID in FULL
@catalyzeme - PAID
@Blaster - Paid in Full

@AWenger - Paid in Full
@johnnycnote- Paid in Full
@Potsie1 - Paid in Full
@theewpice - Paid in Full

Sample Sets
@Puggy - Paid in Full
@pltrgyst - Paid in Full
@TheBigTater - Paid in Full
@Don Clay - Paid in Full
@Shaggy -- Paid in Full
@BNM - Paid in Full
@12thMan - Paid in Full
@Funny Side - Paid in Full
@chipjoker - Paid in Full
@CHP TD - Paid in Full
@joepro - Paid in Full
@CdnBeerLover - Paid in Full
@CraigT78 -Paid in Full
@AK Chip 20XT25000 - Paid in Full
@pokermijo - Paid in Full
@Forty4 - Paid in Full
@SemiNumerical - Paid in Full
@Split Sample set X 2 - Paid in Full
@kmccormick100- Paid in Full

Last edited:
Well, I think a bunch of us thought this would never get off the ground but we are now ready to offer the following chips in a group buy. After several weeks of work we came up with the "Atlantic Club" Solid Hot Stamp Tourney set on the A-mold.

I am keeping this GB open until Sunday, August 7th, 11:59pm Central Time. Depending upon interest I may extend this time.

As you can see there are some denominations that have more than one color. In this GB we had some members that wanted to go with a special color and since we were able to meet the minimums we are able to offer them to you as well. If you would like to participate please post your interest here and send me a pm with what you would like to order. Once you have placed an order I will PM you with my information and your total for payment.

The cost of the chips are as follows:
Regular Colored chips - $1.10 per chip
Dayglo Colored chips - $1.21 per chip
Bright white - $1.65 per chip

These prices per chip include shipping to me only. Shipping to you is as follows and should be added to your total.
Up to 600 chips will be shipped in a Medium Flat Rate Box for $13.45
Anything over 600 Chips will be shipped in two Medium Flat Rate Boxes (safest way) for $26.90
Insurance will be extra at your cost.

Payment should be made by PayPal using friends and family or please add the service fee to your payment which is 2.9% plus 30¢.

When sending the payment DO NOT PUT THE INITIALS PCF anywhere in the notes because it will lock my account and possibly yours and neither one of us will be able to get the money until it clears. This could take several days and hold up the order. Only put your user name in the notes and I will confirm that I received it via a pm!

Here are the Chips!
Please note that the T5 and T25000 will be available to order but will require a total of 200 chips in the order. I will make sure everyone knows where we stand on these two chips. All other chips are available for ordering in any quantity. Please choose you favorite color for your unique set from the colors in the attachment. I would recommend that you check your colors against a CPC sample set before ordering. The actual colors may vary a bunch due to most screens are not fully calibrated correctly. The color sample sets can be purchased through CPC.

I would like to thank @David Spragg for the opportunity to purchase these beautiful chips at a great price. I also would like to thank the early adopters of this group buy who worked with me to bring this to fruition. Those great members are as follows:
@chase
@Ghoti
@hod
@Hot Nuts
@justsomedude
@jemfernandez
@kmccormick100
@MD Mike
@ohama
@RowdyRawhide

Thanks for looking.

David O

c18bb76acf.png
c18b61d687.png

Ok, so although my thought s are that the perfect sample set size is 500-1000 chips,it appears that there is a desire for some of you who want a sample set of this set. A full sample set is 13 chips which is one of each color.
The pricing is the same per chip and plus shipping and PayPal fees if you do not use friends and family. Please state your interest and I will add you to the order. If you want the full sample set with all 13 chips just reply with, "In for 1 full sample set". If you want specific chip colors then you will need to let me know which colors that you want for each denom from the picture above.
You can make this much easier on yourself by ordering a full sample set of 500 chips! :D

If there are no 5's or 25ks in the buy then there won't be any samples of those 2.

If there are no 5's or 25ks in the buy then there won't be any samples of those 2.
Please make sure that this is noted! There is a cost that @David Spragg has in each denom that he is paying. If I see that there are not enough orders for the T5 or T25000 I will update everyones totals so they are not included. There must be those two denom chips in the GB or they will not be produced at all.

Thanks for pointing that out. I will post for payment on the sample sets once we get closer to closing the order. This will allow me to make necessary adjustments to the sample orders if there are no T5 or T25000 chips ordered in the main GB

Thank you

@David Spragg
Once the dyes are created, can they be reused in an add-on order later? If so, what would be your estimated price per chip?

@David Spragg
Once the dyes are created, can they be reused in an add-on order later? If so, what would be your estimated price per chip?

Yes, but future orders will be at full price per the website including die setup/change fees. Something like an extra 10c a chip on a 500 chip order. Plus, you would have to take 100 minimum per color.

Yes, but future orders will be at full price per the website including die setup/change fees. Something like an extra 10c a chip on a 500 chip order. Plus, you would have to take 100 minimum per color.
I suppose we could always do a mini group buy for add ons to spread the setup cost around :)

Please note that the T5 and T25000 will be available to order but will require a total of 200 chips in the order.
All other chips are available for ordering in any quantity.

So to be clear, I can order any stamp on any color, so long as I order 200 chips of that combo? (200 x Retro Red T5 or 200 x Dayglo Yellow T1000, for example)

Reactions: BNM
I'm in for 1030 chips. 5's will get made, I've been wanting some Mandarin Reds and adding a 5 will prevent complete overlap in structure with my GCRs.

205 x 5 (Mandarin Red)
205 x 25 (Light Green)
305 x 100 (Black)
105 x 500 (Dayglo Peacock)
185 x 1000 (Dayglo Tiger)
25 x 5000 (Dayglo Saturn)

What are other people doing on colors for the 25 and 100? Is Light Green or DG Green the more popular pick for the 25?

Might need to post some stuff to the classifieds soon haha.

I'm in for 1030 chips. 5's will get made, I've been wanting some Mandarin Reds and adding a 5 will prevent complete overlap in structure with my GCRs.

205 x 5 (Mandarin Red)
205 x 25 (Light Green)
305 x 100 (Black)
105 x 500 (Dayglo Peacock)
185 x 1000 (Dayglo Tiger)
25 x 5000 (Dayglo Saturn)

What are other people doing on colors for the 25 and 100? Is Light Green or DG Green the more popular pick for the 25?

Might need to post some stuff to the classifieds soon haha.
Great I will add you to the order. Checking my spreadsheet I show that Light Green is by far the leader for the T25. I show Charcoal as the preferred color for the T100 but I black looks great with the DG colors. Let me know which you prefer and I will send you a total. If you get a chance to see the colors in a sample set and change your mind you have until August 7th to make any adjustments.

Welcome Aboard!!

Great I will add you to the order. Checking my spreadsheet I show that Light Green is by far the leader for the T25. I show Charcoal as the preferred color for the T100 but I black looks great with the DG colors. Let me know which you prefer and I will send you a total. If you get a chance to see the colors in a sample set and change your mind you have until August 7th to make any adjustments.

Welcome Aboard!!

Also since you are in Austin we can work out a meeting to save you some $$$ on shipping.

Welcome Aboard!!

OK, cool. I'll stick with black, the charcoal is too similar to the Paulson GCR for me. Let's ship it.

And yeah, I actually have a couple close friends that go down to San Antonio often so I can probably get someone to pick it up even if something convenient doesn't pop up on it's own.

OK, cool. I'll stick with black, the charcoal is too similar to the Paulson GCR for me. Let's ship it.

And yeah, I actually have a couple coworkers that go down to San Antonio often so I can probably get someone to pick it up even if something convenient doesn't pop up on it's own.
Ok I will ship in two MFRB. I will update the total and send you a pm on the total cost with shipping. Please respond to that pm with your address

And yeah, I actually have a couple close friends that go down to San Antonio often so I can probably get someone to pick it up even if something convenient doesn't pop up on it's own.
No problem. They can come but I am in and out of Austin a bit. I have a satellite office of of Airport Blvd.

I will send you a total with no shipping added. If you change your mind we can always change that later

Last edited:
So to be clear, I can order any stamp on any color, so long as I order 200 chips of that combo? (200 x Retro Red T5 or 200 x Dayglo Yellow T1000, for example)
I think there has been a slight change in the yellow. We are discussing changing the yellow to DG yellow. Some feel the texture of the DG Saturn does my fit with the other chips (too Glossy). I only saw one sample of it and liked the brightness compared with the rest of the set. The sample I saw via pictures does look shinier than the other sample chips in the set. It would be hard to get both yellows in both denoms since there are only about 300 t1000 and 300 t5000 in the order. Depending on the group that has ordered so far and how many change we may be changing the yellow to dg yellow. Since these are the early commitments I feel obligated to go with the group.

Updates hopefully by next week. All other chips will remain the same.

Last edited:

This is a pretty amazing offer. It's really more of a "group price", as opposed to a group buy, since you can basically do what you want, as long as you like "Atlantic Club" which, sadly, I don't really. But, really great opportunity for people to get a hot stamped set at a great price!

Definitely in for a sample set of all 13 chips if they go through.

Last edited:
Ok, as requested I asked @David Spragg how long an order like this would take to produce. He replied that an order of this size will require a lot of clay to be mixed and left to set prior to production. The A-Mold is one of the molds that is always in production but there are orders ahead of us. A guesstimate would be right at 3 months from the time the order is placed and paid for. This would put us at mid November fro me to get them, repackage them and reship them to all of their new owners!

I have also been asked to possibly leave this open until August 15th. I originally was going to close this by August 7th at 11:59 pm CT and have all monies in by August 8th. What say you?

Also I am looking at doing away with the T25000 chip since there has been no interest at all. We are going to get a T5 in production since we did have one person order enough. If I do not see at least 200 T25000 by the end of this week we will not take it in to production. Once the decision is made on the T25000 I will send out the totals to all of the sample set purchasers.

David O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom