SOLD Daniel's Saloon Sample Set (Tina Web Mold 39mm CDI98 colors, 7chips) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
For sale are 3 2 1 full sample of my most recent addition, a micro stakes cash set on 39mm Web Mold Ceramics by Tina.

These are aimed to buyers that consider getting a CDI98 Web Mold tribute, or want to get some Web Molds to see how they feel. (Or to folks that like my take on the design, of course).

See this post for more info on the set and some better pics:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...updated-with-pr0n-inside.118923/#post-2447745

I will be in the States from May 9th onwards and can ship them to CONUS addresses then. EU shipping is available from this day.

I didn’t find any listings for similar samples so it‘s hard for me to know what to ask for these. I‘d suggest 10€/$ per set, plus shipping. (To be paid by buyer). I hope this is reasonable.

I also have 1/2 a barrel of the 1€ chips to give away as a shuffle stack or w/e. I‘d also ask 10€/$ plus postage.

IMG_6417.jpeg

IMG_6418.jpeg

IMG_6392.jpeg

image.jpg

Last edited:
I can offer another odd numbered shuffle stack of 13 chips. These are extras from Tina that I don’t need because I factored my add-ons in already.

6x 20c
5x 5€
1x 1€
1x 20€

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom