SOLD CPC Color Sample Set (Full Set) 35 USD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I'm putting up my color samples for sale.

I had them for just over two weeks, to help me with my decision.

Asking 30€/35$

The set contains one of each color found in the CPC design tool. These are the blanks, without inlay / stamp. Thanks @Colquhoun for pointin this out.

Weighted colors are all on A-Mold, the unweighted colors are a mix of HHR, Scroll, Jockey, Diamond Square and Cards/Dice.

I will be able to post pictures tomorrow (the one's I took with my phone sadly are really bad quality)

Condition is new, I had them laying on my poker table to compare colors.

I can ship EU no problem, would have to check other options.

Paypal F&F, buyer pays for shipping.

Last edited:
Neither. I have a set like this, and they are completely blank. Meaning you have to figure out for yourself what the colors are. It's a pain...

I actually ordered these because I wanted them blank without a hotstamp. Makes it a bit more neutral imo.
I had no difficulties figuring colors out. I placed them on my table in the same order like the palette in the tool and once I had a combination for a chip I took the sample chips to get an idea how the colors work together :)

IMG_5898.jpeg
IMG_5895.jpeg
IMG_5896.jpeg
IMG_5897.jpeg

Yeah I had the same set - it’s no problem figuring out which color is which. And since the labels ones cost twice as much, this seemed like the way to go. BTW, CPC sells this set for $59, so pretty good bargain here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom