For Sale China Clay 8v Limit set (1 Viewer)

krafticus

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
1300 China Clay MGK 8V chips, I believe, originally produced by Palm Gaming.

1100 gray (1200 pictured, but 100 were sold)
130 x black
70 x purple
3d printed racks (14 or 15)

Note -- currently, these are labelled (ABC labels) as a SpeakEC limit set. I can leave the labels on, or I can remove them for you.

The 3d printed racks are red on the outside, Yellow on the inside. They are 70mm racks designed for these chips. They will stack, but then chips on the bottom rack get "stuck" in the bottom of the top rack. For storage purposes though, they work and stack just fine. Unless you have the 70/71mm plastic racks made for these chips, they will not fit in another racks out there (not even Justin or Matsui racks).

I would like to sell this to 1 person. Will split accordingly if all chips are accounted for. The racks come with the chips, as without these chips, the racks do me no good. Chips will ship in 3 Large Flat Rate boxes (2 for the chips, 1 for the racks). Chips will most likely ship in the CPC cardboard boxes.

Asking $450 $400 $350 shipped to the CONUS for everything. (Shipping alone is $60)

Will ship outside of the CONUS for actual shipping.

IMG_5581.jpeg
IMG_5578.jpeg
IMG_5577.jpeg
IMG_5566.jpeg

Last edited:
Final Bump, and they go into the storage room never to be seen again. $400 shipped for everything you see in that picture, minus 1 rack of gray chips.

I'll remove all labels before shipping for you as well.

I want to! but it would be so very irresponsible of me...I just don't think I can swing it right now, family life's expensive these days! This is a very cool set though. Sorry, GLWS
I’m right there with ya brother. And the taxman just stopped by to take his cut too on top of everything else. The good thing is someone will more than likely sell something similar in the future. Plan ahead!

Bringing this back up.
Help me pay for the Imagine Dragon tickets I just got (which cost more than this set due to the damn fees)

Bump...
Price dropped again. $350 Shipped for 1300 chips with racks (14 racks) that actually fit them.

Last bump before these go on the back shelf somewhere in the basement to be lost until the house is ready to change hands.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom