Chanman is moving! (1 Viewer)

Well, I'm at it again!

I've expanded to a new, much larger warehouse. Just over 5000 sq ft with a 400 sq ft office and staff room. It's pretty much a big box which is perfect. No mezzanine, no walls, just open space.

Moving out of the old shop July 1st and fully moving into the new shop. I've already technically moved in, but fully moving out of the old shop is quite the endeavor.

Some of you may have noticed I've been selling stuff here and there, I am doing my best to declutter. I'll have chips, accessories, parts of tables for sale. I'll probably find some things I forgot that I had and throw those up for sale too.

The new digs. It has more in it since this photo. More tools, benches, etc.
PXL_20230108_015847339.jpg

Always looking for creative ways to store these large tables. Anyone want to buy a craps table or two? Buy 2 get 1 free. :)
PXL_20230429_042622594.jpg

Well, I'm at it again!

I've expanded to a new, much larger warehouse. Just over 5000 sq ft with a 400 sq ft office and staff room. It's pretty much a big box which is perfect. No mezzanine, no walls, just open space.

Moving out of the old shop July 1st and fully moving into the new shop. I've already technically moved in, but fully moving out of the old shop is quite the endeavor.

Some of you may have noticed I've been selling stuff here and there, I am doing my best to declutter. I'll have chips, accessories, parts of tables for sale. I'll probably find some things I forgot that I had and throw those up for sale too.

The new digs. It has more in it since this photo. More tools, benches, etc.
View attachment 1150599

Always looking for creative ways to store these large tables. Anyone want to buy a craps table or two? Buy 2 get 1 free. :)
View attachment 1150600
Nice space! Congrats Tony!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom