SOLD PokerStars Caribbean Adventure Chipcos - 1 Limit Set Left + Samples (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP updated to reflect that individual racks are sold out. Lot 5 added to sell the limit set. This is the last chance to own any of these in bulk. You can either buy the 800 black $100 chips for $110 or you can buy the 800 black chips + 2 barrels of the pinks for $150 total.

I still have a few sample sets. Please be aware that once I sell the limit set, I'm going to stop offering the samples. So, if you've been on the fence, now is the time.

Are the $100’s linen or smooth chipcos?
You stumped me on that one. They have a subtle texture to them. They feel great but I don't know what style of texture it is. Here is a close up shot with some glare on the texture. Maybe that will answer your question:

1716818868261.png

1716818917057.png

Im not an expert but they feel very textured compared to BRPro blanks that are smooth and almost slippery.
I just pulled out one of each (BR Pro and the Chipcos). Both have texture, however, I think @NotRealNameNoSir is correct that the chipco's texture is a bit more pronounced. I think both feel lovely, but that is subjective.

I am not a paid thread fluffer, I'm just crazy happy with the 1100 chips I just picked up off him, considering grabbing this just to have a different type of limit set for under 15cents a chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom