SOLD CLOSED - Dragonara Malta - Chip Set, Foils & Plaques - Owners Reserve Auction (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to reopen the Lm100 foil auction? It looks like there was a last minute bid.

Seller has not optioned to extend any of the auctions. Everything has been closing as scheduled. Shoot me an email. There may be some available if the high bidder did not taken them all.

Seller has not optioned to extend any of the auctions. Everything has been closing as scheduled. Shoot me an email. There may be some available if the high bidder did not taken them all.
I'm confused. You've been saying for weeks that you would not allow last minute sniping.

I'm confused. You've been saying for weeks that you would not allow last minute sniping.

I have not said that one time.

https://thechipvault.com/pages/auction-rules

If a bid is received within an hour of the end time, the seller may extend an additional 24 hours to the end of the auction. This is a privately run auction using basic auction software. We can not guarantee last second sniping strategy effectiveness. Please place your bids early to avoid last second issues. Once a winner is declared there will be no going back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom