Cancelled 304 Bud Jones Roulette Chips from Resort at Summerlin - 197 light blue "E" & 107 brown "F" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rowlin

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Up for sale are 304 Bud Jones roulette mold chips from the Resort at Summerlin in Las Vegas, as shown, including fitted plastic interlocking Bud Jones chip trays and lids.

197 light blue - table "E"
107 brown - table "F"
-------------
304 chips total

These match in diameter and stack height to Bud Jones s2 chips, and could work as NCV chips or as relabeled fracs or tourney denoms. I think the colors look great.

$150 includes MFRB shipping to the U.S. - or, if sent internationally, whatever actual additional USPS Priority Mail postage, plus any fees, etc., it costs to send them to an international address where USPS Priority Mail may be sent.

IMG_4837.jpg

Daytime bump with some pronz.

(Those inlays look like some of my old report cards from junior high.)

F717ECBB-8C3E-47A8-A135-2541F6C1CBF9.jpeg

Will sell by the “rack” as follows:

107 brown for $58 shipped
100 blue for $54 shipped
97 blue for $52 shipped

(Included shipping is to the U.S. - international buyers pay any additional shipping at cost. I only ship USPS Priority Mail.)

Chipnut sold a relabeled set of Bud Jones roulette chips with Gear Labels on them not too long ago, but I don’t know which type/size of label and cannot speak personally to fit and durability issues like he, Gear, or others can.

The size shouldn't be an issue. Can't speak to the label recess fitting an overlay replacement though.

Great looking chips!

I think I am going to hold on to these. Thank you all for the interest and kind words!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom