Zombies, Zombies, and more Zombies (2 Viewers)

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Only have time to take a few quick pictures.

20150620_123509_zpso5qsnswe.jpg

sorry for the shitty pic. You guys should be used to them from me by now

20150620_123527_zps7oqymt3j.jpg

Starting Stacks designed to utilize the plaques early and often

20150620_123824_zpsfb0aomaz.jpg

20150620_123847_zps4ebhdffr.jpg

20150620_124025_zpssaexo7eh.jpg

I love the set Bill!! Design is absolutely beautiful... I also find it great the designer incorporated a 'color matching' background as part of the drawing in each of the chips and plaques... Imo, that feature elevates the set from a great set to a superb set... It tones down each of the different drawings, separating them even more but at the same time giving the set a cohesive... Again, love it!!!

I'm not usually a fan of ceramics but WOW does this set really pop. My brain just oozed out of my ear and is being gobbled up by zombies as we speak!

I'm not usually a fan of ceramics but WOW does this set really pop. My brain just oozed out of my ear and is being gobbled up by zombies as we speak!

Honestly Sir. I don't like ceramics either. I love the design of these chips. The day I shipped this set out 6 years ago I regretted it. Now that I had a chance to re-acquire them I feel complete, lol.

Nothing like getting plaques into the starting stacks!!!

Last edited:
Honestly Sir. I don't like ceramics either. I love the design of these chips. The day I shipped this set out 6 years ago I regretted it. Now that I had a chance to re-acquire them I feel complete, lol.

Nothing like getting plaques into the starting stacks!!!
That's what I want to do with my next tourny set. I think having plaques in the starting stack just feels cool

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom