Zombie Covid Pandemic Oct 9-10th

toynoob

Full House
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m a member with Hilton Honors so the room at Hilton won’t cost me anything. There’s a Hampton Inn closer but the points difference isn’t much for the upgrade.
Would try to arrive Thursday and leave Sunday if my new schedule works out.
Cool that's a no brainier then!
See what I did there???

toynoob

Full House
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Confirmed. let me know if you need a sponsor for anything.
@trever I might of missed your post amongst all of Brie's and myselfs nonsense. Are you planning on coming? Or are you just being an awesome person and want to sponsor?

Chawks45

Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reference the invite and chatter in another thread: Believe me @toynoob and @FordPickup92, I looked at the Maps ap on my phone when I saw this meetup posted in early August, then my calendar/work schedule.

The drive is more than doable from the KC metro, only 10 hourish or so. Unfortunately, I have to work the weekend of Oct. 9-11. I'm sure everyone will have a blast, though. Can't wait to see all the game photos with that fantastic PCA set in action!

toynoob

Full House
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice I was born in Norwood 36 years ago, it looks like a wasteland now. I have lots of family in cinci

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reference the invite and chatter in another thread: Believe me @toynoob and @FordPickup92, I looked at the Maps ap on my phone when I saw this meetup posted in early August, then my calendar/work schedule.

The drive is more than doable from the KC metro, only 10 hourish or so. Unfortunately, I have to work the weekend of Oct. 9-11. I'm sure everyone will have a blast, though. Can't wait to see all the game photos with that fantastic PCA set in action!
Bummer! Hopefully you can make one soon!

Marhault

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hotel booked! We have a 7 hour drive so we will be leaving early....EARLY Friday morning to make sure we are there for the beginning of the festivities. Right now we only booked Friday night because we will likely have to drive home Saturday night after the game because I have to work Sunday evening but we will play that by ear. Can't wait!

Ben8257

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man what a day... 2.5 hour driver to our property on the Eastern Shore. 5 hours of grass cutting and weed whacking. Then all the way back in ocean city traffic... driving in a heavy line went from 80 to zero in about 200 ft... breaks felt like they blew a line... luckily trailer has breaks... but not headed home! To Tysons Corner VA for a offerup find, then 1.5 hours back to home pulling a tractor on a trailer in a diesel with no AC or breaks, around the DC beltway twice and the Baltimore beltway... All for noob, I hope you love us bro! Another table for the meet up!
20200913_170909.jpg

Just a hunk but still in great shape and at least not a fold in half one! Still hunting more!

Marhault

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man what a day... 2.5 hour driver to our property on the Eastern Shore. 5 hours of grass cutting and weed whacking. Then all the way back in ocean city traffic... driving in a heavy line went from 80 to zero in about 200 ft... breaks felt like they blew a line... luckily trailer has breaks... but not headed home! To Tysons Corner VA for a offerup find, then 1.5 hours back to home pulling a tractor on a trailer in a diesel with no AC or breaks, around the DC beltway twice and the Baltimore beltway... All for noob, I hope you love us bro! Another table for the meet up!
View attachment 532412
Just a hunk but still in great shape and at least not a fold in half one! Still hunting more!
Are we needing to source tables? I might be able to source a couple but they're the fold in the middle kind. My table isn't portable, although I have been thinking of getting gorilla legs for it...I also have a couple poker mats that can go on a folding table.

Ben8257

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have tons of PCF toppers just trying to find tables. We have a fold in half barrington and planning to bring our good table
20200222_183457.jpg

This is our good table. It has folding legs and easily plays (10) the new one is a 10 person but smaller, would be tight

toynoob

Full House
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 532412
I love you sir, but I'm going to divorce you if you keep spending money!!! I'm worried we won't have enough players and your driving around the country buying tables!!!

Ben8257

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love you sir, but I'm going to divorce you if you keep spending money!!! I'm worried we won't have enough players and your driving around the country buying tables!!!
It was a good table for $60 bro... not going broke brother. Trying for the meet up yes but never hurts to have extra tables.

Ronoh

Full House
Reaction score
I’m about three hours away in the northeast corner. Unfortunately I’m committed that weekend to our Haunted Hayride outside of Erie... unless a big storm rolls in.

Possibly, do you know any people that play at the VFW or the Eagles in Sunbury?
No idea, honestly I can’t even name names without being reintroduced outside of Galen, Gordon & Chad (if ya know one you likely know them all)

Top Bottom