Zombie chips (1 Viewer)

...but In person they are dull looking...
It looks like the artist’s design on the Zombie chip, although fine enough, likely did not include any creative or output sharpening in his workflow which is necessary to prevent image softening when going to print a raster image. Artist’s discretion for the former :)

Edit: moved my question regarding sharpening to the vender's thread

Last edited:
@ABC Gifts and Awards Are these Zombie Poker Tour chips still available? There's no trace of them on the brpropoker website anymore. I'm new here and just getting back into poker. I ordered samples of these years ago and liked them. I'm interested in picking up a set.

If not at brpropoker then are they available anywhere else?

@ABC Gifts and Awards Are these Zombie Poker Tour chips still available? There's no trace of them on the brpropoker website anymore. I'm new here and just getting back into poker. I ordered samples of these years ago and liked them. I'm interested in picking up a set.

They used to be on the @BR Pro Poker site, but are mysteriously gone. Maybe reach out to them if they don’t respond here.

Occasionally we remove sets that don’t sell well, this being the most recent one of them. We can still print them for you if you want, you can email chip@brpropoker.com. Thanks! :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom