Zombie Apocalypse in Ohio October 1 & 2, 2021 (2 Viewers)

Ben8257

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guy was 3 sheets to the wind and bought in for $200 lol.
He looked pretty hammered. I figured he bought in for 50 bucks or something... did he make any money? Damn $200 on a $.25/$.50 table is pretty Baller! Lol

Did anyone get his number, we gotta get homeless man back for 2022!! Haha

ParrotheadMZ

Flush
Reaction score
He looked pretty hammered. I figured he bought in for 50 bucks or something... did he make any money? Damn $200 on a $.25/$.50 table is pretty Baller! Lol

You should have seen the dirty looks I got from the whole table when he asked to buy in for $200 and like a dumb ass I said “is it $100 max”?
Sharks I tell you, there all sharks!
Lol

tabletalker7

Full House
Reaction score
You should have seen the dirty looks I got from the whole table when he asked to buy in for $200 and like a dumb ass I said “is it $100 max”?
Sharks I tell you, there all sharks!
Lol
And here I thought you were too mesmorized by the pretty girl across the table to notice anything else .......

Last edited:

ParrotheadMZ

Flush
Reaction score
And here I thought you were too memorized by the pretty girl across the table to notice anything else .......
I was eye balling my chips! She crushed my soul all weekend.
I bet she took over 90% of our heads up pots. I only remember beating her one time.

But all the lovely lady’s in Sunbury were so nice to Parrothead that
Parrothead is thinking of moving to Sunbury! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

tabletalker7

Full House
Reaction score
I was eye balling my chips!
ZMlYuBGEdrVpm.gif

Joy? Paige? Or Cigarette lady? Or do you mean Amanda? She's a bit rough around the edges but still a beautiful person! Lol
I am an asshole, but I am a wise asshole. A wise asshole keeps that part secret. A dead asshole spills the beans.

wolfpack

Flush
Reaction score

I left 30 minutes after he showed up, but when I cashed hm out he was down to about $170.

He played every hand, folding was not in his repertoire. He hit a couple of lucky rivers that I remember.

tabletalker7

Full House
Reaction score
Step 1 to improve the tournament for next year is starting. HP is delivering me a laptop worthy of using for this instead of us being forced to use my old ass windows tablet.

3orifgPmqGE25vowyQ.gif

toynoob

Full House
Reaction score
Step 1 to improve the tournament for next year is starting. HP is delivering me a laptop worthy of using for this instead of us being forced to use my old ass windows tablet.

View attachment 789581
I like how you are planning next years before the week is even up. Anything we think of to improve we should write down now so we don't forget. Also can you text me the winner pics with their trophy?

tabletalker7

Full House
Reaction score
I like how you are planning next years before the week is even up. Anything we think of to improve we should write down now so we don't forget.
Why do you think I keep posting stuff here about what improvements I can make? This thread will preserve it for us.

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright. Finally had a chance to take a deep breath and recover from an epic weekend. I will say that yesterday after arriving home, unloading the truck, heading back out to bring the puppers home, grabbing a quick dinner, and settling on the couch for football.... we passed out and didn't move until an hour before it was time to get up for work LOL

Now for the good stuff!
Truck was packed and ready Thursday night, we were up bright and early at 5 am Friday morning and on the road by 6:07. Made a stop for fuel and a bite to eat, arriving to the VFW by 12:15.

Upon arrival we were cheerfully greeted by Chris and Verle! We quickly unloaded the goodies (and beer lol) and got the tables up and chips open. Shortly after PCFers began trickling in. We had 2 fun little turbo tourneys, and a little bit of experimenting with TD and the TV display options.
Not long after there was enough for a cash game to begin, and then at last a mixed games table and a NLHE told em! It was time to felt the Foundations (dick chips)
This was awesome, loved seeing them on the table, splashing pots, and sitting pretty in stacks. I was having a bad start on the mixed games table but 3 rebuys later and breaking one off on Chris :p I managed to cash for over $200, which meant breaking even plus a little extra back in the pocket, success!
It was wonderful meeting @ParrotheadMZ, @buffalojim, and @tabletalker7 (thank you again for all the computer help, and providing the game!)
We actually ended the night at a reasonable time and I didn't even fall asleep in my chips!

Saturday we were up and ready to go, a quick breakfast and wash up and off to the VFW. Chris graciously picked up all the food for main event, while we headed over to meet with @wolfpack and @ParrotheadMZ. We got all the tourney chip stacks ready (was an awesome pick you snapped of Ben btw!) and were off for a quick lunch. Firehouse tavern was wonderful as always and we enjoyed a quick bite and chatted quite a bit. Little did we know @Brad1316 was just a table away!
Back to the VFW and as folks were slowly arriving, degen status was commenced while we quickly engaged in a micro cash game, and even got 2 locals to join in! Playing the Artichoke's was awesome, even if it was too quick!
After organizing buy ins and dinner contributions, it was time for the tourney. It seemed everyone had alot of fun, there was lots of exclamations over big hands, and laughter all around. I was seated next to Nick, a local who is an awesome table companion and card player. He also really enjoys keeping the table organized and the cards moving, +EV!!
@doughboy63 was at my table, and it was a pleasure getting to meet and chat with him, as well as observe his play.
During a table change, Amanda, a local joined our table. She was a trip, but brought a big stack and was starting to cut us down. I stayed alive, while being very card dead for the better part of 5 hours. Until I ran QJ (which both hit on the board) into AA, with a paired board. My run was over, on to cash!
I was thrilled to see @detroitdad customs on the table, and thankfully only endured about 30 minutes of hold em before getting a second table open and firing up the mixed games. I had seated myself next to @Brad1316, and truly enjoyed my time next to you! I want to thank you for all your patience as I asked question after question for most of the evening. I really learned alot from our chats. I want to thank both you and Rufus, @Mrrhjr, for making the trip and playing with us for the evening! You guys are quite the duo at the table!
I managed to do fairly well preserving my stack and adding to it more than taking away from it. I unfortunately got into a big SOHE hand with Chris, of which I had to fold trip kings on the river to his $67 pot bet. He had made the straight, and was going to scoop. My Omaha hand was 8866, and I couldn't get any traction with it. Chris had previously won a nice hand with quad kings, and later in the evening I took a decent pot with quad 10s. I also managed to cash for $200 at the end, which was another positive session!

I want to thank everyone for coming and hanging with us for the weekend!
And I especially want to thank @Louisiana hold em for toughing it out and being a trooper playing mixed games with us both nights.
Chris, your locals were a blast as always, even Kurt the ATM robber lol
Thank you and Verle again for a place to gather and shoot the shit.

Hoping to see everyone again soon!

Ps - we played until about 3:30 am Saturday, packed up, cleaned up and hit the road. It rained again on Sunday, same as last year. Which meant a race to the ride home for dry tables.
I will definitely be investing in a $500 tarp. Lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom