Your thoughts on a star wars DB (1 Viewer)

r2d2

Waiting List
Reaction score
So I am thinking about getting a custom DB. Wanted to see what everyone thought of the design below. I am not sure of the back image yet, either vader or the sith meditating.

The edge design says may the force be with you in blue and if you only knew the power of the dark side in red.

Let me know what you all think.

1627507715079.png

I think planets / ships / weapon schematic or a datacron would be a better DB, but if you are set on a character, I would suggest a lesser know character with an interesting backstory that is not well known. There are several but the best (imo) would be StarKiller. You could do something like 'old Ben' and Obiwan

I'm not sure you're level of fandom for SW but, with the purchase of the franchise, Disney has basically said anything that is not originated by them, will now be referred to as legends, and cannon will be their content. This could affect things like the rule of two and or lore to some degree and influence your decisions on what / who you put on a DB. This would play into lightsaber color, grey jedi, time line of the content you plan to put on the button...

I think planets / ships / weapon schematic or a datacron would be a better DB, but if you are set on a character, I would suggest a lesser know character with an interesting backstory that is not well known. There are several but the best (imo) would be StarKiller. You could do something like 'old Ben' and Obiwan

I'm not sure you're level of fandom for SW but, with the purchase of the franchise, Disney has basically said anything that is not originated by them, will now be referred to as legends, and cannon will be their content. This could affect things like the rule of two and or lore to some degree and influence your decisions on what / who you put on a DB. This would play into lightsaber color, grey jedi, time line of the content you plan to put on the button...

Not really set on anything. This was just playing around for 10 minutes. I like the edge for sure which is what took the most time. The other is just grabbing some public license images for the top/bottom of the button. Yeah I was aware of the content distinctions, but I chose obi-wan and vader since they were best friends and had the M/P relationship as well as the light v. dark sides as well. Thought it would be multi purpose. Thanks for the feedback though. I love the idea of a datacron or even a jedi/sith holocron from SWG.

Fucking Please, Galen would T-Bag that 'Spirit in the Sky' singing, trash panda fanboi all the way back to Midgar!

StarKiller-Star-Wars-Force-Awakens.jpg
01d47286edb70e5f4426b6fcadeaa7781f1ebeef_hq.jpg

Consider the Sith Code 'Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.'

Thought about this too if I was going to go with the sith warrior meditating instead of vader. Went with if you only knew the power of the dark side due to using vader originally.

@Nuhockey I like those alot, I just wasn't part of this community when they ran them. I have a custom cloth design that entails storm troopers walking through water with a star destroyer above them and then the betting line is two different lightsabers, the empire logo, as well as the rebellion logo <- with an inlay of the jedi logo). Looking to put it all together a little at a time though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom