Your preferred felt color? (4 Viewers)

Darkish and mostly neutral felt, with just a dash of color(s) with the bet lines (1 or 2 thin color lines). It better sets stage for chips and cards to POP, and seems most versatile with variety of chips without color clashing.
Not a fan of distracting graphics. Splashed pots and mucked cards are busy enough.
I favor something clean and uncluttered like this:
dkgreylines-blue2-grey.jpg
dkgreylines-orange-grey.jpg
layout-1-gray.jpg
purple-green-grey.jpg

Thanks for the images! The bottom one with the blue/gray/green combo is cool. That may be in the running.

Custom table 60" from the master Tony Chan is in line for a build and time to select a felt color/graphic.
Looking at larger vs smaller center graphic and wondering if a lighter field (charcoal? gray?) would play better than solid black.
Rail is black.

Any input?

James Mayo cloth v1 sm.jpg

James Mayo cloth v2 sm.jpg

IMO, keep the center black and make a lighter charcoal the patterned "racetrack" area.

Custom table 60" from the master Tony Chan is in line for a build and time to select a felt color/graphic.
Looking at larger vs smaller center graphic and wondering if a lighter field (charcoal? gray?) would play better than solid black.
Rail is black.

Any input?

View attachment 233709
View attachment 233710

Firstly, congratulations on your choice of a Chanman table. An heirloom piece if there ever was one.

Just watch out if you use lots of solid black chips in your sets unless they have bright/highly contrasting inlays.

Im a man who likes classic. Deep green, with red/blue or orange/brown decks and standard chip colours - white/red/green/black. Works well for me and the contracts between the Milano $25 (when oiled) and the table is good)...

I used I think Emerald Green cloth when I re-upholstered my barrington table...

IMG-0429.JPG

milano1.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom