Your Biggest Pot? (1 Viewer)

Might have played the biggest one last night in a deep $1/$2 PLO8 game. $5,790 with a 4-way all in:

$984 already on the :tc: :8s: :as: flop, 4 players still in, UTG player all in already.

:4d: turn made it :tc: :8s: :as: :4d:
I was in the small blind and decide to check turn with our nut low plus all kinds of high redraws (. :qc: :js: :3h: :2s:) - spade, :5x:, :kx:, :9x: all bring the nutter butters.
BB pots it for $984
But calls for less ($932)
and I go all-in for $1,937 effective which is basically a 20% pot raise at that point. BB calls.

River is an absolutely disgusting :3d: counterfeiting our low and giving us a whopping pair of 3's for the high (it beat nobody). UTG takes the low with his wrap containing :6x: :7x:. Button sweeps high with :ax: :ax: that held up. Our live :2x: is enough to quarter the two side pots for a $1288 rebate, but that still put me at -$909 on the hand. C'est la vie.

I was hosting a $0.50-$0.50 cash game ($100 buy-in with rebuys up to 50% of biggest stack) with a few players that enjoy throwing money around. Once the straddles got going it was pretty insane. I believe it was at least the second time that night it was straddled to $1 - $2 - $4 - $8 - $16 - $32 during a PLO hand where I looked down at AAQ9 with a suited ace. I potted and three of us ended up all in preflop. I held to win just a little over $900.

Sigh. How many times do we have to hear this one?

:rolleyes::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Pretty recent, was running super good, 2/4 ran 400 to 3k l, doubled up twice on through villain on made straights vs top two pairs.

In the small blind, got pocket 8s, 3 bet by villian in the cutoff to 36, I 4 bet to 108, and he min raises me which I flat. Flop comes 88k rainbow. I check call bricks all the way down, including the River which he all ins.

Flopped quads over flopped top boat for 4.6k pot. We were the only ones in the lobby up or down more than 500 and I was 5.3k from him alone. I'm sure that has to rank as one of his worst nights.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom