You stupid Paulson. (1 Viewer)

I think it’s only for new customers? Maybe? Who knows. 3ta was on the list of no go too but it was allowed on the RP 1k

Hey, when did we start calling them bear claws? I swear I never heard that term before 2020. But I disappeared for 2019 - was there a vote taken that year?

New designs or new customers? That’s key. 3TA? I don’t speak spot :(
Bear claw
6d18
8d18
4ta316
3ta314
4ta318
4w

I heard it through the grapevine. Not giving up my sources :x

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/resources/paulson-edge-spot-options.26/

Screenshot_20211220-113859_Chrome.jpg

if 2v2w, 4d18 & 2ta316 survived the cut, why werent they used given they took away all the other "complex" spots?

I blame Kaizen for those spot patterns being removed. Given its has been previously communicated that Paulson never distinguished between spots, in terms of pricing, and If CPC's pricing is anything to go by, I will hazard a guess that all the complex spots were removed because they had higher rejections rates and or they werent as profitable as the other spots.

Last edited:
Such a shame, 414 is my favorite... but 814 is just Jaw dropping awesome. Not sure why but I am not a huge fan of 8v, but the 814 gives me an awesome Old School Retro Vibe.
Screenshot_20211219-202406_Gallery.jpg

And after seeing @Rbonus012 recent 814 on the "Castaway's" X chip... I still love it.

Wonder why they would cut that one but not 8V? Just odd...

I like the double moon cat whiskers chips (I think the WSOP chips). I don’t know what that pattern is called. I hope they develop some other new ones.

Which you use to humorous effect.

That thread had a few people making statements as if they knew what the f*ck they were talking about. They didn’t :cool
When people don't have all (or any of) the facts, they fill in the gaps as best that can. At one time it was commonly believed that the moon was a living God. Whatever was posted that was wrong, I'm sure it is closer to the truth than a story claiming a gigantic orbiting rock was alive.

Those in the know have no obligation to explain (especially if it would harm their profit model), but it is silly to denounce the theories without filling in those knowledge gaps.

As for the 814 vs 8v debate,
R.gif

@Poker Zombie its all well and fine to have fun with things and make guesses. Maybe I read it wrong but it seemed like some were passing things off as FACT, then others were repeating those guesses as facts.

I did leave a very late night/early morning rant in the RPC thread that was deleted. Totally understandable because it was pretty harsh, but also scathingly funny :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom